So hungry and frustrated!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Im sorry but I am just so frustrated...im so hungry, the only food that sounds good is specific pizza from a specific place and im embarrassed to order it just for myself cuz I live with my SO's family and he's at work... I can't figure out what else I can eat, this has got to let up, right? haha, sometimes pregnancy problems are so ridiculous :dohh:

Order the pizza, my doctors advice was eat what you can when you can , I have 2 modes at the moment sick and throwing up or absolutely starving there is no in between

Tell them you're pregnant and it's the only thing you can stomach right now. I'm sure they'll be delighted.
I was shocked the other day when I had pizza and was able to get down three slices. Lately I eat like a bird and have lost weight.

Ahh... pregnancy cravings! I dread them. Yesterday my go-to was ice cream. Today, I couldn't even look at ice cream without my stomach turning. I only wanted meat and everything else made me gag... even the smells of them.

The cravings are absurd! I should have ordered it, I know they wouldn't have cared, I'm just so shy. After a while I was so hungry that a tuna sandwich (only on a bagel) sounded good and I ate that haha.

I remember when I was pregnant with my son I craved mashed potatoes...I used to watch Family Guy and every time they eat there's mashed potatoes..something I didn't notice before the craving haha, but even the cartoon mashed potatoes made me soo hungry. Then it turned to doughnuts and everything went downhill from there..:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->