So I am coming back here :(

Lyo28

Reaction score
I had an early scan. My hcg was high at 3000 but all they could see was some bleeding and barely were able to find something that resembled a sac. Based on some areas they saw on the endometrium they think it is partial molar, Which obviously came as a shock, so I got a call last night from the hospital to call in today and I met with a useless doctor who mentioned again it was probably molar but we would rescan in a week. Then I mentioned my holiday and she said oh we can't rule out ectopic so you probably shouldn't fly. They are rescanning me in the morning and said if the sac shows sign of growing then it will be safe to go but otherwise no. But I really am thinking I will go anyway, I need to go and the fact is I am only 5 weeks no bleeding no pain, if I hadn't gone for the early scan I would have flown anyway, I think they are just covering themselves?

So sorry youre going through this hun....as if it isnt hard enough!!

Fingers crossed they find the sac tomorrow and you can relax on your holiday x x

Aww I'm sorry you are going through this xxxx

Aw I'm sorry.. it's still SOOOOO early though.. they really shouldn't expect to see much of anything at this point. Definitely still hold out hope my dear... I will be praying that it all works out okay for you. I think if there is ANY possibility of it being ectopic- you should stay and get yourself taken care of. I know there are risks to yourself with ectopic pregnancies and if it IS one of those- you want to resolve it ASAP and not just "wait" it out. I am so sorry hun.. I really am... lots and lots and lots of hugs for you. :hugs: I wish I could make this go away for you .. I will still hold out hope for some good news though!

I will be stalking this thread and hope to hear some good news! Your SOO early! I think it will be okay :hugs: As for the trip... i would trust your doc

I am keeping fxd for you that you receive some good news. Try to stay positive and don't do too much research until you get a definate diagnosis or you could drive yourself crazy.xxx

Hi girls, to update It was confirmed not ectopic as they saw a sac and yolk sac but it is still suspected partial molar. My hcg levels are too high and seeing too little on scan to coorespond and also there are cysts and blood and other things in uterus that lean towards partial molar. I have another scan friday and hopefully will know more one way or the other then, feel so sad.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You poor thing. I hope you find out what is going on soon. x

:hugs: still hoping for good news. You poor thing going through all this... they should just give you an answer!

Lyo~ I am so sorry you're going through this and it all being unknown still. I am hoping and praying that things turn out okay for you hun! :hugs:

Thanks ladies,

I was supposed to go for a scan Friday but I just rang and asked could I have it tomorrow instead. I am just too anxious. I know from what was said in the scan it heavily suggests Partial Molar but a little part of me still has a tiny bit of hope a miracle will happen and all the stuff she saw the last day will have gone and there will be a perfectly normal baby in there. On top of all that I am worried I have an infection down there. Sorry for the tmi but have a huge amount of discharge and lately after showering I find s slight smell. I hope they can treat that before a d and c if I need one as I don't want any infection spreading up there.

I am also worried my last miscarriage might have been a partial molar too and not a blighted ovum. I did not have a d and c so no way of knowing, if it was that means it was 2 in a row and I must have a really high chance of another one. I am just a wreck right now and can't focus on anything

Oh yeah and DH has to go abroad with work from tomorrow until next Monday. In a way I am kind of glad as I just feel like wallowing in my misery whereas he keeps trying to cheer me up and keep me positive, I am not ready for positive right now. I will miss him though.

So sorry youre going through this hun x x

Ill keep everything crossed for you tomorrow x x x

I'm so sorry for all you are going through lyo, it's really heartbreaking and I hope for good news in your scan. If you need to chat either come to my journal or pm me, I was diagnosed with a Pmp in feb. I hope you get some answers soon, you are in my thoughts.xxx

Is it possible that if the last one was a PM pregnancy that it caused the next pregnancy to be that way?? I would guess that would be more likely than the odds of you randomly having that happen twice in a row. I hope your scan does go well though and that you end up with good news- it DOES happen so I am hoping for you big time!!! :hugs:

So sorry to hear that. FX'd it works out okay for you. If you are still going on holiday have you informed your insurance company?

Just wanted to update. I had a scan this morning expecting the worst. what we saw was a 6 week 2 day old baby with a heartbeat. I was in shock thinking that all might be ok. she said she still saw the areas on the endometrium but they were less pronounced than before. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest with the shock and excitement, never got to see a baby or heartbeat last time.

Anyway went up to meet doc after scan and she was less optimistic and said it can still be molar with the heartbeat and only time will tell and that the fact there was still something seen on the endometrium means it can be molar. So I am back in 2 weeks for a scan and all I can do is wait.

I really want to be hopeful but if it is a partial molar I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disapointed. It was so exciting to see the heartbeat and I will be crushed if this doesn't work out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->