So i had a really bad dream again

Blonde_Mommy

Reaction score
seriously i hope this isnt cuz of my bump....
has anyone ever had a bad dream and saw their OH having sex with another girl and then making them choose and it not being you...
:cry:

Too many times , being pregnant always gives me awful dreams from my baby to my OH cheating , the worse things happen.
Lots of women get it aswell , i dont know why! :hugs:

I had the most awful dream on tuesday night - My OH and my MUM in bed!!

So horrible i havent even told anyone. Luckily its quite vivid in my mind now :awww:

Pregnancy does such weird things to a ladies mind....

oh good
i was like i dont like this...
i hate getting up at 4am

I had a WEIRD dream last night, I've only been thinking of girls names recently (early I know!!) but I had a dream that I had a boy last night! The strangest thing was, he was out like a flash of lightening and I was trying to txt (??) OH as he was downstairs so he could come and help me and cut the cord!!!!

Plus the baby was a TODDLER! How strange???

Bet that'd be bloody painful...!!! Oooh doesn't bear thinking about...:rofl:

Liz
xx

I've had 2 wierd dreams since being pregnant..
1 I actually woke up, and woke my OH up asking where our Keira was (my 3yr old sis) And I kept saying " I need her, she's carrying the baby " .....she's 3 but she was carrying the baby for me, hahaha.

And the other one, I walked in on my OH doing a black woman, :rofl:

Pregnancy dreams r funny.

lol it was very weird cuz it seems like i know the girl but i cant remember her name...

Oh... Wasnt sure because I never saw you announce it anywhere :)

i've had really weird dreams as well, i dreamt my oh died and at the funeral they couldnt get him in the coffin so they lay him on the top, and when they put the coffin down he started to fall off and i was trying to push him back on and he was all stiff, i just started screaming, really really horrible he had his eyes open and everything was reallt vivid.
apparently its normal, think its because our bodies are working so hard making the aby iour minds don't fully switch off, thats my theory anyway

lol yeah thats cuz i got it today and i dont have a due date yet.
lol

yup but im worried it will turn into yet another angel-baby instead of my baby in my arms

How far were you gone with your other MC's

I have had a few dreams where my OH was with another woman who had a baby and he just dumps her (baby) off on me so he can take the baby's mother out on a date. Very strange. I also had a dream where I had to introduce my kids to their half sister and try to explain where she came from. I am still mad at him for that one! Oh yeah, congrats on your BFP!

thanks
and i was 2 and a half months with one and 3 months with the other....
it wasnt easy..
and today i tested again and one came our positive and the other negitive...

Test in the morning, as morning urine is supposed to be at it's best.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->