So i had a really bad dream again

well see thats the issue i cant
cuz i cant tell my mom or im out on my ass

You cant test without telling your mom?

They say that dreams are your subconsious displaying your deepest fears, not cheating or whatever; but say you dream that your OH is cheating on you, it could be your subconsious portraying an underlying fear of being alone or your OH not finding you sexually attractive anymore.

Where do you work :) I would be worried my boss would find a test if I took one at work.... :)

no like i work in a mall and i was working with another teenager and she knows me and the situation

I always have sex dreams when I am pregnant! At least once a week. Usually about my DH. I guess it is a wonderful thing to still have sex dreams about your own spouse after years of marraige. I even have them about him when I am not pregnant, once in a while. But when I am pregnant...constantly!
:muaha:

:cloud9:Lady Sicily

Ive had terrible dreams since being pregnant..! In 1 my OH had another girl on the go..! and he was ending our relationship...but he just wasnt at all bothered...and I remember being in total shock in my dream about it..! weird Tiiimes lol..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->