so i have four girls names lol

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
i have fallen in love with 1 boys name but have found 4 girls name i love :wacko:
after much annoyance not remembering the name that popped into my head three days ago i decided to look for a name that i loved instead and have found 4 that would fit perfectly.
so opinions on the names would be brilliant thank you and voting on your fav please.
the names also come with a mixture of middle names aswell.

first names:
Cora
Camille
Cecily/Cecilie
Felicity

Middle names:
Lucia
Annabel
Noelle

any help will be amazing thank you xx :flow::flow::kiss:

Cora - This is one of my fave names, but DH doesn't like it. I love it!!!.
I like Cora Annabel and Cora Noelle.
Camille - Not my taste.
I like Camille Lucia.
Cecily/Cecilie - Not my taste.
I like Cecily Lucia or Cecily Noelle.
Felicity - I like it, it's cute!.
I like Felicity Noelle.

x :flower:

Cora is beautiful. Iv only heard of it once - on TV !

I voted Cecily. My fav middle is Annabel, but I don't think Cecily Annabel sounds as good as Cecily Lucia.

Cora - I quite like this, it's short and simple, but at the same time it's pretty, feminine and uncommon. Only criticism is I think it's a bit 'harsh' sounding, but that's just my opinion :)

Camille - Personally, I don't like this, I just don't like the sound of it. I think 'Camilla' sounds better, although I'm not a big fan of that either.

Cecily/Cecilie - Definitely prefer the spelling 'Cecily' it looks 'proper' and more traditional. It's a pretty name :)

Felicity - This is my favourite, it's so pretty and feminine and looks lovely too! Plus, you've got the option of a quite a few nicknames too.

Lucia - This is pretty, but it's not my taste really, I like the look of it, but I don't think it sounds nice.

Annabel - This is my favourite of the middle names. I think it looks and sounds lovely, plus this spelling of it makes it very 'unfussy' compared to something like 'Annabelle'. Lovely :)

Noelle - Really don't like this, always just reminds me of 'Noel' and seems masculine.

Over all, I'd say my favourite combination would be Felicity Annabel :)

Cora - I quite like this, it's short and simple, but at the same time it's pretty, feminine and uncommon. Only criticism is I think it's a bit 'harsh' sounding, but that's just my opinion :)

Camille - Personally, I don't like this, I just don't like the sound of it. I think 'Camilla' sounds better, although I'm not a big fan of that either.

Cecily/Cecilie - Definitely prefer the spelling 'Cecily' it looks 'proper' and more traditional. It's a pretty name :)

Felicity - This is my favourite, it's so pretty and feminine and looks lovely too! Plus, you've got the option of a quite a few nicknames too.

Lucia - This is pretty, but it's not my taste really, I like the look of it, but I don't think it sounds nice.

Annabel - This is my favourite of the middle names. I think it looks and sounds lovely, plus this spelling of it makes it very 'unfussy' compared to something like 'Annabelle'. Lovely :)

Noelle - Really don't like this, always just reminds me of 'Noel' and seems masculine.

Over all, I'd say my favourite combination would be Felicity Annabel :)

Felicity Annabel was my first combination i came up with :flower: if this is the name we would call her Fliss or Flissy as a NN i think they are super cute! xx

Cora Lucia was one of the combos i thought of and loved it. xx

I love the name Felicity or Flic for short !

Love them all but I voted Felicity as that has been my favourite name for years but OH doesn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->