So, I have this theory...

Julia M

Reaction score
Ok, so maybe someone has said this before...maybe I'm not being original...but here it goes: I am freakin' convinced that sperm inside the uterus actually makes us feel stuff! I don't think we are entirely crazy (ok maybe a tad 😜). But seriously, I KNOW my body and when my periods came back regularly after my daughter, I wouldn't even know I was getting my period...I would just look down and be like "oh hey there old friend, where the $&@" did you come from?" Like, no 'slight cramping' or 'pinching'...nothing. Then we start ttc and seriously, it's all different. Does anyone feel me? Are those swimmers causing havoc inside our uterusus even just TRYING to get us pregnant?

12dpo here and prob gonna test tomorrow morning with fmu...

I think sperm turns all women crazy! Haha! On my ovulation day I had slight cramps and I had unprotected sex and he come in side me! Sorry for the information! .. I am now 5dpo and I'm going out my mind! :-D I have had some cramping today and really want to eat salty things! I am a first timer so I have no idea what you are meant to feel! To be perfectly honest I think I have almost convinced myself that I'm pregnant Haha!

Lol as there are many women who when on the pill have unprotected sex, it definitely isn't sperm that causes tww symptoms.Sperm though has been theorized to aid ovulation and overall aid in ttc. Basically, the more often you have sex the more likely you are to conceive.

Primarily though, the crazy things that happen when ttc are caused by two things. First you are simply paying more attention now. Second you are more focused and therefore more stressed on one thing. That stress, even if you don't feel stressed, is there and stress can cause insane things.

Lol as there are many women who when on the pill have unprotected sex, it definitely isn't sperm that causes tww symptoms.Sperm though has been theorized to aid ovulation and overall aid in ttc. Basically, the more often you have sex the more likely you are to conceive.

Primarily though, the crazy things that happen when ttc are caused by two things. First you are simply paying more attention now. Second you are more focused and therefore more stressed on one thing. That stress, even if you don't feel stressed, is there and stress can cause insane things.
Exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->