So i'm back here again!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
Hi girls! How is everyones pregnancy going? Enjoying the first trimester? Worst time of your life lol?!
Im kimberley, i have a two year old daughter and a 10 month old son, looks like OH and I made a whoopsie some weeks ago while waiting for an appointment to change contraception so now expecting number 3!
According to my LMP i'm around 8 weeks. I phoned my doctors surgery today for an appointment with the midwife and she is fully booked until the middle of January! Wow!
All sorts of things have happened to my body the last few weeks. The acne, the gas, the greasy face, the sore and tender boobs, the hormonal changes! I was feeling queezy for a week or two and the thought of food or even fizzy juice made me feel ill, but surprisingly its eased a little! I'm also very tired. I wake up tired but i surprisingly go to bed full of energy... I find myself having a nap the same time as my children because i cant make it past 1pm without my eyes feeling very heavy but apart from that i feel alright!
How is everyone else doing? :flower:

Congrats on your whoopsie! :D

Thank you! I was feeling a bit embarrassed to begin with, but im embracing this now! Going to leave it until after my 12 week scan to start telling people, but for the time being im enjoying our little bean! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->