so im back....

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
So after a BFN last month, im back. Ive been taking my pills but ive been kinda forgetful and have missed 3 pills, doubling up three days in this month.

so i have a 31 day cycle...this past saturday (technically sunday morning, 4am) I went pee and when i wiped it was a pinkish color, so i thought i started my period. sunday, same thing with the pinkness. monday nothing, today a little bit of pink, but barely.

and unless the :witch: shows tomorrow.... i dont know....

so here we go waiting. good thing its a short wait!:rofl:

so no signs of anything today...well, the super sore boobs, slight lower back ache, and I was extremely horny ;) and decided to skip class to "BD" all night with joey (well this is not really bd-ing since we arent really ttc) and the first time I felt something warm and wet shoot in, and not trying to push the tmi limits here, but he asked if i was on bc and im like "uh yeah" not wanting to tell him Im a day late as it is and so ive been off bc since last thursday.

oh golly, what am i getting myself into?!?!

so yeah, the ticker below isnt accurate. obviously. Im still waiting for the witch to get me!

nope. Im broke and I figured if theres still no witch by next pay period, im either pregnant or something is really messed up. I get paid on the 15th.

so u r affraid of testing!!

Take a test! well.. this is what I would do! :D

Are you not on cycle day 32 then? :D

I would test ... maybe lend a couple of quid from family but nowadays you can get some cheaper tests in shops not just on eBay (strips).

Im so confused, are you wanting a baby ? and how come your TTC without your partner knowing ? Or have I read it wrong ?

I got 2 tests from ASDA which can detect pregnancy up to 4 days before and they are only £3 , go for it hun xxxxx

Im not ttc, im just here for support and to support others, although I signed up last month with fears of being pregnant (but I wasnt) and apparently its the same fears again this month.

Technically I've started CD 33...I always start on the 31st at 6am. its like clockwork! Well, at least I think its 6am, since every 31st I wake up at 6am with a low blood sugar around 50-40 (I dont know what that is in metrics, sorry) and I go tinkle and Voila! The witch woke me up! lol

Im thinking Ill just wait it out. Besides, the doctors for my diabetes are out of town anyway, so even if I am, nothing can be done until monday morning at best. (Im type 1 diabetic). Although I can not keep my blood sugar down below 300 (im swimming in insulin) and im dizzy and Im scared and golly im rambling :(

So I realized that I took my last active pill on the 25th...thats like a long time ago in AF land. and 3 days of the month (not in a row) I missed pills and took 2 the next day....

maybe its un my head but I woke up feeling ill 2 days in a row now and my bbs are way sensitive and im slightly overflowing the bra....but it could just be AF on the way right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->