So incredibly nervous to test tomorrow.

Charmingstyli

Reaction score
I've had this intense feeling of just "knowing" i'm pregnant. It's so hard to explain, maybe some of you can relate? I've never felt so sure

A few days after i O'ed i felt totally off. I had killer heartburn (which i've never experienced) and the worst back pain.

I also have had a couple new bright veins pop up on my breasts

My periods are super irregular anyways so i'm so nervous to test! :(

I've been pregnant 5 times in total. Each time, I knew I was pregnant before testing. GL, fingers crossed for you. X

I am also on baby 5 and before i test i am always sure i am not.... feel totally normal, except i always seem to have a cold?!, but that is just me.... like pp said, she always knew.... i think a lot of women are like that. fingers crossed xxx

Can you test now?! Good luck :)

Good luck Hun I hope you get your bfp.. With this pregnancy I was sure I wasn't, simply because it was my first month ttc since having my implant out 6 weeks ago. I'm still in total shock even though we we actively ttc! X

This pregnancy, my first, was the first time I have ever taken a pregnancy test without a shadow of a doubt that it would be NEGATIVE. imagine my surprise when two lines popped up before I even stopped peeing :haha:

Good luck! Make sure to let us know!

Good luck! Hoping you get that BFP.

I'm one of those people who "knows" that they're pregnant. I know and I POAS early and then have to wait the whole five minutes because my levels are still to low to come up instantly haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->