So last night..

S

Serene123

I was at my mums friends house. I've known her friend, Lindsay, forever so she's like a second mum to me (and her daughter, Cassie, like another sister). Well, she had this other woman there. You know, the usual big mouth friend, everyone has one. I walked into the kitchen after playing on the Wii for abit with Cassie and my mum was talking to Lindsay (and this other woman) about the electric shock pains I had been getting. Then, Mrs. Doesn't think before she speaks says "bet you wish you listened to your mum now don't you." What the hell was that supposed to mean anyway? My mum didn't even say anything apart from to think it through and to know how much I'm giving up. She's lucky I bit my tongue. :growlmad:

im amazed u managed to bite it my hormones at the moment dont allowme to bite my tongue xx

Well to be honest I think the only reason I couldn't say anything was because the woman clearly didn't know my situation, and had no idea about anything my mum had / had not said to me, so she made no sense to me. I still think it was an out of place thing to say to anyone, even if my mum had told me to get rid (which she would never do).

some people just dont know when to shut up do they x

Maybe she meant that you should've listen to your mom when she was,you know,telling you the usual stuff about 'behaving' before you got pregnant...The ordinary stuff not the abortion things...The things moms are supposed to say to their teenage daughters.

But thats not any of her buisness and she knows nothing about you.She should've kept her mouth shut.
Incredibly rude thing to say.Like you should be terribly sorry that you're having a baby...Idiot.

Well considering everyone knows I got pregnant using a condom (that split) and the morning after pill (which apparently isn't as effective as they like you to think it is), it couldn't have been that.. I'm pretty sure she knew that.

But sex before you're a 30 year-old married woman...:devil:

But sex before you're a 30 year-old married woman...:devil:

My mum isn't like that.. More of a "wait untill you're ready, and if you're ready and you're legal then be careful."

Before I turned 16 it was "no boyfriends untill you're 25!" :rofl:

16 is legal here though, so 18 is really not as big of a deal as it could be.

I know,it's so stupid,but everyone thinks thats how moms should be...and daughters should listen.

Over here the legal age is 18 and if you're for example 17 and your boyfriend 19 they'd arrest him!
Crazy country...:rofl:

Having a baby early is not the end of the world, it is not like you are a crack whore living on the streets of London.

:hugs: try not to take it to heart hun, some people are just thick :hugs:

:hugs: You poor thing. Its awful isn't it. i got pregnant when I was 18 and it was horrible how people treated me. my mam died when I was 15 so they all thought oh shes gone off the rails. I wouldn't mind but it was my first boyfriend :rofl: I was too young to talk back to them now i wish i had. i spent the entire pregnancy being all embarrassed. I really wish I hadn't. I'm 27 now and am enjoying this pregnancy so much. im so proud of it. take no notice of anyone like that hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I love being pregnant. I'm excited about the labour. I really want this baby and so does my OH (who is 24, which seems to make people less OMG you've ruined your life although it shouldn't). That is the first time someone has been rude to me about being pregnant young as most people around me don't look at me as a "stupid little girl," or someone that "doesn't know what she's doing with her life." Was shocked someone would say what she said to anyone. I felt quite belittled.

:hugs: dont mind her hun. i'm so glad your loving your pregnancy. i really admire you for that. i wish i could have been like that when i was your age :dohh:

My family have helped me alot I guess. I was really scared at first, as expected. Then everything just got exciting. It's about time the little lady showed up and made all this worth it!

what a rude rude woman.....it baffles me how rude some people can be or how they can even think it's there place to say something. Daft bint.

you're doing a fab job, i cant believe how young you are yet so mature. inspirational. You even give this oldie advice!! (30...31 by the time buba turns up i hope). You've actually changed my opinion on young mums....not that i thought they were rubbish...but i realise now that young mums are necessarily young and naive. They can be brilliant. hip hip hooray for you!! xx

it always amazes me how nasty people can be she prob didnt even realize what she said could have been hurtfull:dohh:

i hope she didnt upset you to much

I was just suprised. Over it now though. She can think what she wants she obviously doesn't know me.

What a cow!! People can be so insensitive sometimes!!

Glad your over it though hun, you shouldnt let stupid people like that get to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->