So mad!!!! Just wanted that time to be alone for the last time for a long time!!

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
Sorry for the rant but I'm REALLY mad with my mum right now!!!

I live with her and shes come home from work today because she 'doesn't feel we'll'

I know this isnt the case as she's been saying she can't wait for baby to come so she can go off sick and I'm sooo mad because I want these last few days/weeks that when I'm supposed to be on my own (I.e when everyone else is at work) that I am on my own to chill and do nothing.

All I ever get is why u holding your belly are you getting tightenings do they hurt? Did anything happen at that toilet trip? Do anything happen in the night?! ARghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just wanted my last few days alone .. Alone.. Now I ant got a prayer :(

Sorry for the rant it's just really upset me cos therea nowhere else I can go to be alone for a bit cos I sold my car to buy baby things so have to rely on her to take me places or public transport which is horrible when heavily pregnant! :,(

Just go into your own room to have your own space or put on your ear phones in and listen to music whilst reading a mag/book so she can't talk to you haha!!

Aww hun, I don't really know what to say tbh... But I didn't want to read and run. I know how you feel though.. It's annoying isn't it when people are just in your face all the time. But at the same time she is just worried about you, and excited she will be coming a nanan.

Can't you get out anywhere, go meet friends?

Have lots of relaxing baths =] and then spend ages in your room applying moisturiser and making youself look good =D

Aww hun, I don't really know what to say tbh... But I didn't want to read and run. I know how you feel though.. It's annoying isn't it when people are just in your face all the time. But at the same time she is just worried about you, and excited she will be coming a nanan.

Yeah I can but then it defeats the object of just having time alone! Lol

I'm going for a drink with my Sis and best friend tonight and can't wait! Just wish I could actually 'drink' lol

I really hope it comes soon even more now cos I can't take holding back what I wanna say when she asks if I'm ok lol xx

But, erm, maybe she really doesn't feel well! I'm sure she wouldn't just come home from work saying she's not feeling well if she feels fine. I can see why you're annoyed, but maybe you should give your mum the benefit of the doubt - I'd be really cross if I was ill and someone just assumed I was putting it on!

But, erm, maybe she really doesn't feel well! I'm sure she wouldn't just come home from work saying she's not feeling well if she feels fine. I can see why you're annoyed, but maybe you should give your mum the benefit of the doubt - I'd be really cross if I was ill and someone just assumed I was putting it on!

No she's totally fine lol trust me :/

Oh dear! :hugs: my mum txts me everyday... But that's ok, my mil never does! Lol.
However, my husband works from home!!! In a 2bed flat... :growlmad: I woulnt mind but the spare bedroom is his office and yet, he thinks it's ok to sit in the living room to work! I am so angry! Ive tried to hint to get him to move back in cos I want to watch trash on telly! And I have to put it on silent when he gets a call! I ******* HATE that ringtone now! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Oops, sorry, stole your rant! :blush: Just meant I understand the desire to be alone is not being fulfilled... :hugs: xx

Yeah I can but then it defeats the object of just having time alone! Lol

I'm going for a drink with my Sis and best friend tonight and can't wait! Just wish I could actually 'drink' lol

I really hope it comes soon even more now cos I can't take holding back what I wanna say when she asks if I'm ok lol xx

Haha DUHH me... I must have mis-read you wanted to be on your own.. Sorry :)! Oh it'd be nice to drink wouldn't it! Not long now until you can have one hehe!! Like the others have said have along soak in bath, then just go in your bedroom and if you mum comes in just tell her you want to be alone for abit... Tell her you don't mean it nasty.. But these last few days now are the last time you'll get properly to yourself for the next, say.. 16 years. I'm sure she should understand. Cheer up :) xx

Lol bless im the same, i love my mum to bits but somtimes i just want to sit on here in silence Whereas my mums sayin i should be walkin, cleaning my room, makin myself look nice (i cba anymore so dont bother with hair and make up nice clothes etc when staying in) Because all these girls who have reciently given birth in the village go 4 walks i should to - i dont want to! lol Also wondering why my OH is away out and questionin evry single thing he does lol, telling me what baby should be wearing in these rooms bcoz of the heat, telling me i need this that and the next thing (that i dont need) so annoying! Just mums gettin worried and exited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->