So many Braxton Hicks, and bonus, return of Morning sickness!

Elsa50501

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
I'm a teacher, school kids came back last Thursday. I have had SO many Braxton Hicks on these long days. Baby is moving fine, I'm resting now but they keep triggering.

Ugh, just moaning I guess, lol.

Also, morning sickness had returned some days. I'm pissing as I puke because I'm so full of baby. So I have a toilet and trash can situation as dry heave and puke. Hopefully I don't push this baby right out one morning!

Sorry to hear you are in this stage! When I was 27-30 weeks I actually had the most intense Braxton Hicks but then they calmed again.. maybe it happens when babe (and you!) are going through a big growth spurt? no idea. I hope they ease up for you soon!

.. unfortunately, for me the returned nausea has stayed on since its resurgence around 28 weeks.. and i still have not been able to keep down much in the evenings except for popsicles or ice cream (which are great tasting but probably not the ideal dinner for baby haha) Probably because my acid reflux is at its most extreme at the end of the day.. hope this is not the case for you!

positive thoughts! we are getting closer to the end!

Hi Elsa, I’m in the exact same boat as you! Also 27 weeks, throwing up almost every time I eat just because there’s no space for the food and getting more and more Braxton Hicks. I’m on a liquid diet now to try to get by, it’s rough. Hopefully we’ll get some relief once baby starts dropping, if not sooner than that!

Oh my gosh! It sounds like both of you have worse morning sickness than I have had return. Yours both sound like my early pregnancy MS. This time around for me I'm lucky that it's only truely first on the morning vomiting/early day nausea. I remember a lot of braxton Hicks with DD1 around 33 weeks and that also coincided with back to school for me. Hopefully they settle down as my body gets used to being back to being on my feet for 8/9 hours a day without a break.

My ms always comes back near the end, and I was thinking this morning in the shower I felt it for sure, bleh. I've also been having super intense BH, especially when working out. My ligaments have been so sore all day because I got up too fast from doing something earlier. You're definitely not alone around this time period feeling this way!

Hope they ease for you soon Elsa and that the MS is manageable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->