So many conflicting answers?

K

katiecakes

Hi ladies!

I am in the 2ww after my third IUI. I have been doing weight watchers, joined a gym, and I use Arbonne vegan weight loss products. So far I have lost 10 pounds this month. However...

I feel like I am on a roller coaster because in the first 2 weeks of my cycle- everything is a go. I drink my shakes, take my metabolism booster, work out hard. In the 2ww, I feel like I am at a halt because I am not sure what is safe or not. I don't know if I should be Injesting the shakes or not- but I am addicted to them for breakfast. I brought the shakes into the doctors office yesterday and the girl who did my procedure didn't look at them- just said if it says not to drink whole pregnant, then don't. Okay- but what about the 2ww?? I also have seen so much conflicting info about working out in the 2ww after an iui. My doctor told me to pursue life as normal but an astounding amount of google searches say that doctors said no working out for 7-10 days after.

Help! I want to continue my weight loss efforts and I am tired of stalling every 2ww.

Have you tried just going all natural with your menu? I seriously lost 45 lbs by just cutting out processed foods, sodas, and white foods. When you do that you can eat til ur full and you get full faster because the healthier foods don't have "empty calories". Plus they are full of nutrition that keeps your body healthy. I didn't even exercise and I lost all that weight in like 3 months. It just seemed to melt off. I ate things like beans(any and every kind) quinoa, all types of veggies, Greek yogurt, nuts and seeds(which are full of healthy fats, omegas),that us the kind of fat needed in your diet and it doesn't cause weight gain. Anything whole grain. Green tea is great for loss of belly fat. I couldn't give up my 2% milk, or coffee creamer. Humus and pretzels, also anything spicey heats up your body and burn calories too. Tons of water, tons! This doesn't mean you can never have another cheese Burger or chocolate cake I got down to my ideal weight then stayed on track with maintaining by moderation of breads cheeses and sweets. I watched some videos by a doctor fuhrman then did my own research on what too eat and what not to eat.

I've joined Weight watcher and lost a lotof weight without taking any supplements or shakes. WW does work by itself. I'm not sure how safe the vegan shake is but personally, I won't take them. I am trying to loose weight myself and only doing WW and exercise. I do have nike fit and it keeps me to be more active and loose more weight.

I did hear that extreme exercising and dieting can change your cycle. Maybe try to go without the shake and metabolism pills for one week and see how you like it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->