So Many Temp Dips Post Ovulation?

LilBeanPlz

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is my first month charting temps but 2nd month after bcp (was only ever on then maybe 8 months). My temps are dropping and don't seem to be getting up to where they need to be. I was hopeful for this cycle because according to when ovulation was predicted, BD was timed perfectly for all 5 fertile days. Now looking at my chart it looks like I have issues. Going for bloodwork to check thyroid today if possible but any other insights would be GREATLY appreciated :shrug:

I hope my picture attached OK.

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi! Your temp and o post bcp can be erratic. But I noticed most of your post O temps are open circles. Usually, FF does that if something is marked that could potentially make that temp unreliable. Usually temping more than 30 minutes off schedule or marking sleep deprived. Do you remember what happened those days? It be the cause of the all over the place temps. Bright side, you are still above your coverline so I does look like you Oed!

Thank you DobbyForever!
Sometimes I would take temps a couple hours different if I woke up or got up a lot in the night (tiny bladder syndrome lol) and sometimes I get stressed waking up to my alarm and jolting awake haha maybe those are reasons.

Anyone else have a similar experience with temping?

Yea, check out my temps below, I go up and down every day. I think overall you want a clear increase after O and then overall the temps just need to be increased from preO. I just checked out my DS bfp chart from 2010 and wow, I stayed at the same temp for like 8 days , only .05 or so off from ea other

The stress of your alarm will cause your heart rate to go up, but if you temp right away it is nothing to worry about. It is imperative to take your temp at the same time every morning, even if it means temping on an hour sleep or waking up then going back to bed. 30 minutes can make a difference; hours definitely makes a difference. How big and what direction depends on your body. From here on out, try temping at the same time and you should see more steady charts. :)

Nw, it is definitely worth celebrating that you Oed though! It can take some women months to O after bcp. Lots of gaby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->