So maybe I'm not going on a trip after all...

nadupoi

Reaction score
OH and I were planning to take somewhat of a road trip to see his dad this chrismas break. It's roughly a 6 hour trip.

We were going to take my new car and go spend the week with his family there. Neither of us have done that before. It was supposed to be really special.

AND I was thinking he might propose then.

BUT maybe not....

We got into a conversation this evening about how he's stressed because of money. Well I didn't know that. I mean, I knew he was having money issues, but I didn't know he was that worried about it. It's kind of a bummer. And now I feel like if we go... it wont be all that great (especially if I'm paying for everything).

:wacko:

Now I don't know what's going on.
I'm hoping his family offers gas money. YIKES

Aw I hope it all works out. I saw your other posts about him possibly popping the question. These things have a way of working themselves out. Maybe he's just saying that to throw you off? Hopefully :hugs:

Aw hope things work out and everything is fine. Its always great fun having something like a road trip to look forward too.

maybe he's having money problems because he bought a rock :rofl:... i hope it all works out for you hun x

Awww hun , i hope it works out for you. If it makes you feel any better my oh said he was going to pop the question on xmas day but now hes changed his mind!! MEN! i hope the money stuff gets sorted soon - its crappy when you get down about money - esp at this time of year :hugs: xx

I think it will work out.

We've come to the conclusion that his family wants to pay for gas BOTH WAYS!

I don't quite like that idea. Since it was our idea, I feel like we should be the ones responsible for getting there. Suddenly OH is thrilled. :/

i'm going to be extremely jealous if your OH proposes!

Don't complain hun! That's really generous of them :)

I'll also be jealous haha! x

Don't be jealous!!

Your days will come!! (Secretly he probably won't.. and I'll be TOTALLY let down)

and i'll feel totally guilty for making you think it was going to happen :rofl:... but i wish you the best of luck!!! and i really mean that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->