So miserable today :( back ache

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by vitriolic_vix, Jan 27, 2011.

1. vitriolic_vix

vitriolic_vix Mother of 1

Hi Ladies

Just needed to rant a bit as I feel so awful today. I have woken up with the worst lower back pain ever today and just don't know what to do with myself! Can't sit, can't stand can't lie down :shrug:. Not suffered from back ache at all so far but today owwwwww. On top of it my nausea seems to be hanging around this morning and everytime baby boots me it just makes me feel like i'm gonna throw:cry: Paracetamol is doing nothing :nope:

2. Fabby

Fabby mummy to my amazing boy x

ah i know how you feel xx

3. blue_kat

blue_kat Well-Known Member

me too - have you tried a nice warm bath as that helps me sometimes...and then use a hot water bottle and prop myself up in bed with a cup of tea...maybe a good book or film?

4. vitriolic_vix

vitriolic_vix Mother of 1

Think I might try a bath in a minute followed by a hot water bottle but the thought of the tea is making me want to be sick :sick:

Had so much I need to do today damnit but none of it is going to get done methinks :dohh:

5. blue_kat

blue_kat Well-Known Member

dont worry about getting stuff done I am exactly the same!

I am congratulating myself on every single achievement today lol - keep having lie downs in between each minor job so not getting very far...but who cares really?

xxx