so much washing!!!

Oooh this is the only thing that is really putting me off having a cloth bum!! Its not quite so bad now that OH has gone, but that still leaves, 1 adult, 3 kids (2 with enurisis!), towels, bedding etc.. I already do 3 loads a day as it is, and THEN still find another load or 2 that my eldest 2 kids have left lying around all over the house!! I really dont think I could cope with the extra hassle of having to make sure I have nappies all washed too, even now.. let alone after the baby arrives! :(

See its not really problem tbh i was just wound up yesterday! So needed to vent... even tho yea they need washing i still would never consider not using them!!

It is managable its only 2/3 extra washes a week sometimes less dependant on how many nappies you have and how big a bucket!!

now that one!! My 17 year old daughter is exactly the same, except it all ends up on the floor!
I refuse to go in there and collect her washing so if she doesnt bring it into the kitchen in her laundry bag, then it doesnt get washed... it always ends up with her bringing out a few loads worth when I've just finished our washing!
GAAAHHH!!!

:lol: I was just talking to hubby about this and we are going to get her a linen basket of her own so she can see what she's creating! She does her own ironing so maybe now's the time for her to start putting a load of washing in!

Yea im gonna hun... i have like 80 nappies so i know im not gonna run out i just need another bucket!!

80 nappies!! You'll wash once a week with that lot! :rofl:

I have 2 pails on the go for my two but I even did when I just had Sid in cloth. I dont know how anyone can manage with one pail?!

Ironing?!? What's that then? ;)
My 17 year old had to do her own washing when we went away recently and I had to leave full instructions stuck to the fridge.. and when I say full, I mean full lol! Even down to "Dont Overfill the drum" and "If the machine doesnt start, make sure the power is on" :haha:

:lol:

Ju - I havent actually found mines on THAT much more because of the nappies although I could use a bit more washing line! Fortunately I have a very kind single chap next door who only pegs out once a week!

Mynx - if you hadnt told her to switch it on I bet she wouldnt have! If she's like mine she needs BLOW BY BLOW instructions....I asked her to 'empty and restack the dishwasher the other day and that's EXACTLY what she did.....I got up to a sihwasher full of dirty pots :dohh:

I use a 30L kitchen bin as my nappy pail :haha: :blush:

Hey, it works for me, why not try it? I just got a cheapy one from either Asda or Tesco (forget which), with a lift-top lid :)

Yea im going bin hunting this week!! Ohhhh my life is sad! Getting excited over buying a bigger bin!!

Hehe, being a Mummy is full of excitement :rofl:

It is a really difficult situation but I have to say I'd kill FIL before he even pulled into the drive so in my books your already a saint. He may be paying you board but doing his washing is above and beyond the call of duty I couldn't touch FIL trousers let alone pants!. I would politely ask him if he would mind helping you out by doing his own washing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->