so need some advice!

S

Siyren

hope this is the right place!

we've not been trying to conceive in any way shape or form, but this seemed the best place to put this.
we didnt have unprotected sex as such, but i know its possible to fall pregnant on pre-cum.
last month i had what seemed like 2 periods, 2 weeks apart, the second was marginally lighter but not what i'd call implantation
ive had 2 bfn's and im now about 4 days late (give or take)
the last 2 evenings ive been really queasy, but i dont know if thats all in my head.
i know no one can tell me if im pregnant, but some advice would be lovely! the 2 period thing is baffling me and i really dont know if this "morning sickness" is psychological, i also have sore boobs, have had some heartburn and my lower back was hurting but isnt anymore

i have one daughter, and i got a bfp pretty early with her, and the two tests ive done were digi's x

I think it's pretty unlikely you'd be pregnant, though of course there's always a chance.
I read that there is actually no live sperm in pre-cum so long as the guy has urinated since he last ejaculated.
Though I'm sure lots of people will argue that and gives you accounts of people that have got pregnant through pre-cum.
So as you said, there's a chance, but I'd say it's slim.

Anyway, the second, lighter period is strange, how light was it?
With the other symptoms you said you have it sounds possible you could just be a having a funky couple of cycles, are you usually regular? Is it possible you had a long, weird cycle, with late ovulation.

When I had an anovulatory cycle I had a fair bit of random bleeding.
And also, as lots of the other ladies TTC know, it's totally possible to have every pregnancy symptom going and be very much not-pregnant.
I regularly get nausea, heartburn, pains and twinges for no apparent reason.

If these symtoms are caused by pregnancy - then it's likely there'd be enough HCG in your system to be detected by a pregnancy test.
Of course, there's always women for whom pregnancy tests don't work. Digis are usually less sensitive btw.

Anyway, just some ideas. Hope you get the answer you want.

Thanks hun- that was rather detailed- yeah i am thinking that if im pregnant enough to be having symptoms then i'd have a bfp- ive always been like clockwork- ive literally never been a day late except for when i was pregnant with my daughter, so i think im gonna go the docs and see what they say about why i would suddenly be late with no pregnancy, i did a first response test today and that was negative as well so i'd say im 100 percent not pregnant x

I'd go get a blood test, if not to know if you're pregnant, then to at least know if something else is going on in there. GL, hun. :hugs:

Ok, first off, there is live sperm in pre cum. Meet my oldest (product of bc failure, breakage, and pulling out). 2nd, you can get symptoms with in days of concieving, before implantation even occurs. I started having symptoms right away with my first. Though, I did get a positive test 5 days before I missed my period (dr said that I had ovulated early that cycle). Your bleeding COULD have been any number of things. If you have any questions I would go see your doc. Home tests aren't all that accurate till you are over a week late. You could always wait it out and see what happens.
Good luck :)

Thanks hun- yeah i just found out that my friend didnt get a positive test til she was almost 7 weeks pregnant.
I guess all i can do is wait and see- the doctor wont give me a blood test yet- so i'll test again at the end of this week if no af, and then request bloods again if still negative x

Hmm today i have pink spotting and tons of clear CM and another bfn! So im lost- i had similar symptoms with lyssa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->