so nervous about tomorrow

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies, tomorrows d day... im going in to be induced. im so nervous i really dont know what to expect, the thoughts of having to go through all this is really getting to me its horrendus to think anyone should have to go through this. am hoping to be home thursday have to stay at least one night. still havent decided on names or anything am hoping it will all come to me when its finished. hope your all ok and ill be talking to you soon xxxxx

Best of luck sweetheart, hope it goes smooth and calm for you.

You are a strong woman to go through this, and trust me, the discomfort is totally worth it for seeing your beautiful little one.

Remember everything you need & camera..

You have a while to think of names sweetheart.. Dont panic over it, may come to you when baby is here..

Will be thinking of you.. & telling Madison to watch over you both.

Lots of love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck sweetheart, hope it goes smooth and calm for you.

You are a strong woman to go through this, and trust me, the discomfort is totally worth it for seeing your beautiful little one.

Remember everything you need & camera..

You have a while to think of names sweetheart.. Dont panic over it, may come to you when baby is here..

Will be thinking of you.. & telling Madison to watch over you both.

Lots of love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks so much pet would never have gotten through this without your wonderful support! our angels will meet in heaven xxxx hope your feeling a bit better my thoughts are always with you and madison xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow jojo. I will be thinking of you and your little one xxx

Take lots of pics and enjoy your precious baby.

It's lovely to see how much support you have from the other ladies here, I know it won't ease your pain but the women in here have such an amazing bond and it makes me happy to see you have others caring for you so well.

I hope the induction is easy on you, all my prayers and love xxxxx

:hugs: jojo.. my labour wasn't painful at all..don't worry too much it won't be as painful as a full term labour and of course u can have as much drugs as u need if it is painful... the staff will know how to help you thru it..:hugs:
as babyboyle says.. it is lovely to hold your baby afterwards, and not nearly so scary as u will imagine... u will have time to decide on a name and time to say hello and goodbye..:hugs:
keep calm and savour every moment u spend with your baby .... i talked a lot to charlie about how much i loved him, i told him about his mummy and daddy , brother and sisters and how much we loved him..i think it helped to tell him these things....
:hugs: will be thinking of u tomorrow XXX

I hope tomorrow goes as gentle as it can be.

All i would say is take lots of picturs, i wish i had more of Connor :(

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Jojo - dont know your feelings about this, but there is a hospital chaplain available if you need to talk.

Im not religious but i had Madison blessed, and she spent 2hrs with me talking to me, praying for Madison, holding her and talking to her, and it eased so much of my pain..

Maybe worth asking about sweetheart..

xxxxxxxxxxx

I know you will have plenty support, but im always around here, facebook & if you need someone on the phone to chat to who has been through this then im all ears sweetheart.

Enjoy your precious time tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have no idea what you are going through but just wanted to say my thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong you can do it. Enjoy the precious time with your baby. x

Good Luck for tomorrow. You will get through it. I was the same, was terrified but it was actually easier than I had imagined. The pain was bearable but if you need extra pain relief just ask. Will be thinking of you.

hey jojo im here for if you need to talk anytime....

i lost my daughter molly at 24 weeks.... i was induced and give birth to her near 3 weeks ago she was still alive and lived for an hour and half

when i was brought into hospital i was a nervous wreck emotional also dazed scared but didnt no wat to think but when the time came when i was in labour those thoughts left me and tbh i pulled through for molly and for myself i didnt release when the time came i would be ok for pain i had pethidine took the edge of but was totally bearable when i look back

hun my inbox is always open feel free to talk xoxox im thinking and praying of you and your little one

Sending lots of :hugs: hon. Thinking of you and I hope its as gentle as possible for you xx

thinking of you hun, sending lots of love x

Thinking of you today, I hope that the induction goes as well as it can under the circumstances. Hugs x

Thinking of you hun, hope you are holding your angel now or baby is with you very soon xxxx

I just wanted to pop over and wish you the very best of luck for a easy and bearable labour... my heart is breaking for you.... =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->