So new baby on way - Everything is bought!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
NOT!!!!

:rofl:

OMG you get to everything and feel relief on your first don't you - I recall saying well now we have it it won't be too bad....

YER right

Baby comes then its walkers, door bouncers (preference I know), support seats like bebepod/bumbo (pref again but I think good idea for child), highchairs, splash mats, more bottles, weaning stuff, next size clothes, more toys for babies attention .......

Does it end guys? :baby: :baby::baby:

:rofl:

I dont think so, then its school supplies, uniforms, college, wedding.... :rofl:

Dad pays for the wedding! lmao!

DADDYS GIRL - I promise that one :rofl:

it will be a long long journey:)... Very long:)

Nope it wont stop :lol:

Just wait till its brand name clothes, jewelery etc

Thats when she'll be Daddys girl! lol

Doesn't end though I guess I knew that just somehow you end with 'yay I'm done' but time seems to pass so quickly and you need the next stuff.

youre all so right it never ends theres always a new toy you think they might like new shoes when u thought you had that one covered trousers too short god kids grow so fast dont they and it gets more expensive as they get older just wait til your little ones saying i am not wearing that! I want the latest trainers! That is SOOOOOOO out of fashion! Nightmare i can tell you.

I would expect it to only get worse! Wait til they start asking for there £40 trainers, wii, latest mobile, ipod....arrrrggh! X

nope it never ever stops, only gets worse and much more expensive!!!

I've just finished telling Emily the reason she is NOT getting a bleeding laptop for the millionth time!!!

I find it very expensive, and I need to get out of my head that they need all the toys for their age on the market!:rofl:

Seriously I have spent thousands in Next too, they should start doing loyalty cards!:blush:

:lol:

You shop away KX at least you get some pennies back from it :blush: I'm always loking out for your posts :rofl:

Can only get worse , my two and a half year old LOVES shoes and hand bags. No joke.

Every shop we go in if it has hand bags or shoes we have to stay until she has looked at each and tried on a hand bag to see if she likes it... or clothes for that matter , she has to pick what she wants to wear sometimes , it has to be *pretty* hardly ever jeans always skirts or dresses, and when we go clothes shopping she grabs what she wants and holds them up to herself and says * ohh so cute *!

Madness i tell u !

Ah, hun, have to tell you it's nothing compared to as they get older. Wait until she starts talking and having a fit in a store because she wants something. :rofl:

And, have to tell you, girls are high maintenance!

:hugs:

yeah, it will never end and by age get more expensive :baby:

I was high maintanance - I think rather than met my match I've more than likely created my match!

:dohh: lol

Im scared for the future lol.. im more scared for her daddy's bank balance though.:rofl: I keep telling Sonny that he needs a higher paid job because he has 2 high maintenance girls to keep up with now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->