So over it

Jes.shortcake

Reaction score
I'm so over friends coming to me for relationship advice only to do the exact opposite. I'm tired of them thinking the man is going to change for them, or change for a baby. I just don't understand why some women put up with bullshit. I can only give so much advice before I say either change your situation or shut up about it.

There comes a point where I stop blaming the men and start blaming the women for allowing the men to treat them that way. My mom always told me..you teach people how to treat you.

I know this may sound harsh but after years of seeing women I care about being treated like dirt and allowing it to happen..I guess I've just had enough.

And this is why i stay out of peoples business. You try and help and its a waste of time. Just worry about urself and ur family and let them get on with it

I'm just tired of chicks complaining about their boyfriends/husbands when they more then likely acted the same way before marriage or kids. Why get married and have children with these men

They probably think they will change... Sad isn't it

I'm in a similar situation with a friend, she's even having a second baby with him.
I just said to her, I wouldn't be putting up with it. I will help you move out (she's regularly thrown out) but I'll never help you move back in.
I get fed up of hearing it though.
Xx

I get that. It irritates me when people complain to friends about their relationship anyway, it's a really personal thing to talk about so flippantly. But I've done that, gone round in circles helping friends in bad relationships only for them to drop me like a hot stone when they decide it's worth fighting for.

It's hard though I think, not to get involved. I've been that person in that awful relationship that I just couldn't let go of, even though it was destroying me. Fair enough, I didn't go to my friends over it because I knew that if I was bothered enough to moan about it, I was bothered enough to do something about it. It actually took speaking to people on here to finally break the cycle but my point is. it's the same sort of relationship you have with your friends. They piss you off, you complain about them but at the end of the day you frigging love them and until you decide it's finally not worth it anymore, you'll just keep repeating the same process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->