So p****d off at OH!! Rant!

lexey_7

Reaction score
Argg sorry ladies just need to get it out:growlmad:

We were going to a BBQ today at our friends and I thought it was supposed to be a nice day at a friends house but no.. OH has decided it's all about going out clubbing and getting drunk.

We got there at 6pm, by half 7pm he's edging to go out and a few other people there were going plus he'd invited his sister who also wanted to go out.

Come half 8pm he's rallied everybody (including the host) to get a taxi and go clubbing telling me I can't go because its 'inappropriate'. I shot him an evil look and he's like 'oh fine I won't go out if you don't want' like I'm going to say in front of his sister and our friends no so I look like a bitch!

So fine.. I tell him to have a nice night and drive home alone :cry: he says he won't be back late and doesn't have a key.
Well.. It's now after 2am he's still not home and one of the girls has just put 'shots o'clock' on Facebook with his giant shiny head in the photo!!!! Grr!!!

Not to mention he's the only male gone with a group of 6girls and I'm made to feel like a fat whale who must go home and hide her shame :-(

Just so annoyed and he's twisted it all to act like I don't let him out which isn't true I just though oh a nice BBQ at a friends on bank holiday weekend.. No!

If I don't get mad ill cry xxx

(Thought at least if he had a few drinks I might get a decent sessions (tmi!!!) when he got home but now I'm too tired to even think about it and my make up is all smudged) B*****d!!!

What a shit head! question.. why would it be inappropriate for you to hav gone out with them? If it were my hubby I wouldn'tlet him back in!

That sucks!
Lucky for me my DH hates clubbing and has cut down on his drinking since I got pregnant.. That is really awful of him to do that to you... I would be furious.
There would be no action for WEEKS as punishment ! ;-)

Shit head! Yes! That totally sums him up! :happydance:

He was saying 'its inappropriate, people will be looking at you' I was hardly going to strip and dance on the tables! And then 'oh I couldn't forgive myself if you got knocked'.. Well you can forgive yourself for leaving me by the look of your big stupid smiling face surrounded by a load of women. Probably thought his fat pregnant girlfriend might cramp his style.

Wish I could withhold sex but he makes it seem like doing it is a HUGE favour to me anyway even though its just a crap 10 (if we're lucky) minutes of him getting what he wants and me nothing :cry: hence thinking might be a bit better if he's drunk he tends to be into it a bit more.
He's a stupid pig and I'm so mad at him!!! Xxx

wow- what a jerk!!!
I must admit though that me and my friend went to the nightclub when she was pretty far along and the loud music just vibrates through you....I was wondering if baby is disturbed but the vibrations :-/
If he was really concerned he would have stayed home with you and been happy to do so!
He is in the pregnancy just as much as you are and needs to show some support!

My heart goes out to you sweetie. Me and mine has a HUGE fight several months ago about sort of a similar situation. In the end, he got the message loud and clear and hasn't tried anything since. Good luck, just don't let him try to turn it around on you or anything like that. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah, I would not be happy!! The last time my DH got ridiculously drunk I found him on the kitchen floor laying in a pile of his own puke. I was so fed up I just left him there to wake up in it. He promised he wouldn't get that bad and I was pissed because I was at home taking care of our toddler while having the worst morning sickness ever. All I have to say is some tough love really made him think and it hasn't happened since.

I had a very similar situation years back with an ex. I was furious and we were stsying with a friend at the time. I cried loads and angry. I stayed up til he got home n we argued about it but man doing it while u were pregnant is a bit low! Id be anfry and sobbing by now. Hugs x

Men! - I must admit I'm surprised at the attitude of the other women as well. I would NEVER have let any of my male friends abandon their heavily pregnant W/GF's at a party, and probably would have boycotted the event just to show him how out of order I thought it was.

Jeez... what happened to female solidarity eh?

Men are so inconsiderate! My oh tried this last time I was pregnant would leave me and go out clubbing and drinking with his friends I laid it out to him very clearly that he is in this too! Dont let him make you feel like crap you should be enjoying your pregnancy it goes so quickly! X

When I was pregnant with my first daughter my hubby took a couple of months to get his head round what was appropriate in terms of going out without me, coming home pissed etc. tbh if I were you I would be going absolutely apeshit - that was very unfair of him. Make sure he pays for it big time xx

I've been quite lucky, DH did say he would give up drinking with me during the pregnancy, and although he's not done that he's only had a few beers with mates now and again, he did get wrecked one night but that's while I was away with my mum so at least I wasnt around it. If he'd done what you said I would have put the chain on the door and told him not to come home until he was 100% sober.

hun, that was really out of line of him if you ask me....and he doesn't have a bloody key to let himself in so you're having to get up...?? Jeez...I'd go mad at him for messing up what was supposed to be a nice day out for you with friends. I hope he makes it up to you xxx
:flower:

awww I would be mad too.But i do have too admit that I did laugh when you said about his "giant shiny head" haha. Make sure he makes it up to you! xx

this is ridiculous.. I wouldn't have allowed OH to go and I don't care how much of a nasty bitch id have looked telling him in front of everyone that it was NOT happening!
how rude of him to even want to go and leave you!!!

we went to a bbq yesterday, I didn't drink obviously, and OH drove so he didn't drink either. we only stayed for 2 hours then came home, he told me that his boss and a few work mates were going to the pub for a few later on and is it ok if he went..
of course I said yes, but I was even pissed off at this, so I cant imagine how u are feeling!
OH drove and only had one drink, and was only gone 1hr 45mins so I cant complain about him at all, he is really considerate... but probably only because he knows I wouldn't have it any other way lol xx

Thanks ladies :) its nice to know I'm not being a cow!

He finally rolled up in a taxi at 20 to 4!!! Woke the dogs up so they were going mad :growlmad: and I couldn't even have ago because he brought his sister back to stop at ours.

He tried to be all loving 'aww I love coming home to you' and 'going out makes me realise what I've got at home' (Surely he should have already appreciated this!)

My heart started to slowly soften then.. 'Babe, I rushed back to you and didn't have chance for a kebab' boohoo am I supposed to care?

'Will you go and make me a bacon and egg sandwich please?'
And I'm a 'selfish bitch' for telling him where to go! :growlmad::growlmad:

He's gone to work today nursing a hangover and that's giving me a little bit of pleasure imagining him all hot and busy in the kitchen (he's a chef) feeling like shit :happydance:

Stupid arsehole men!

Thanks ladies :) its nice to know I'm not being a cow!

He finally rolled up in a taxi at 20 to 4!!! Woke the dogs up so they were going mad :growlmad: and I couldn't even have ago because he brought his sister back to stop at ours.

He tried to be all loving 'aww I love coming home to you' and 'going out makes me realise what I've got at home' (Surely he should have already appreciated this!)

My heart started to slowly soften then.. 'Babe, I rushed back to you and didn't have chance for a kebab' boohoo am I supposed to care?

'Will you go and make me a bacon and egg sandwich please?'
And I'm a 'selfish bitch' for telling him where to go! :growlmad::growlmad:

He's gone to work today nursing a hangover and that's giving me a little bit of pleasure imagining him all hot and busy in the kitchen (he's a chef) feeling like shit :happydance:

Stupid arsehole men!

I would have said sure.... gone to the kitchen, got the bacon out of the packet and mixed it up with some raw egg and thrown it at him! the CHEEK!!!

I'm very lucky with my dh, he has been to his friends for a few beers a few times but thats fine by me, he's on the end of a phone, doesn't stroll in completely wasted and comes home at a decent hour!!

Like one of the other ladies said regardless of what the others at the party would have said I would have told him no! just not that politely :blush:

You are way nicer than I would have been! I wouldn't have unlocked the door for him and the next day been like "Oh well you said you would be home early and when you weren't I assumed you'd stayed the night out."

Honestly I think it's just as inappropriate for him to be going clubbing and I wouldn't have hesitated to tell him so in front of everyone. How would the women he was going with feel if it was their OH going out getting trashed while they're pregnant? Or even just sick, for that matter? I'm sure they wouldn't be happy either.

What a complete ass!! Hugs to you Hun and I think the other women should maybe have thought of you too!! Hope he felt awful at work and that he grovels as much as you deserve!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->