so proud

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i think i'm the proudest mummy in the whole wide world!! god knows what i'll be like when katie starts walking and stuff.

anyway, last night i was thinking and i realised how much she's learnt to do in the last week...

...when you change her, she lifts her legs up, she knows they need to be up for you to do her bum!

...she's realised that if she kicks her rocker, she can make the toys on the activity arch move

...she's trying to copy us, sticking out tongues, and the funniest, making chewing actions when we're eating!

... and the best bit, since NYE we've been putting her in her crib before we go up to bed, normally we'd go up with her at about 12.30/1ish when she got tired and she'd scream for an hour or so before going to sleep.

but since NYE we've put her down at 10.30ish, first two nights she cried for an hour or so, but then last night, we put her down, she cried for about 5mins then just lay there til she fell asleep at about 11.30!!!! :D :D :D

sorry if its a bit rambly, but i'm just so proud of her, she's growing up so fast now and learning so much and i cant believe she's still only 7 weeks!!!!

That is great, way to go little one. :)

It is surprising all the little things they do that make you proud. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"