So sad only posted my bfp 5 days ago!!

kcj2008

Reaction score
Hi

Just need some reassurance really, I got my bfp on Sunday on a digi and loads of other tests which were getting darker!!

Today bfn - I feel so sad but was just waiting for it to happen can't explain but it just didn't feel right :cry: I have 3 children already and felt fine at the start with them.

My concern is do you think it could be ectopic or just chemical? I have no pain or bleeding yet but have felt quite light headed the past week. When could I expect to bleed?

Thanks x

Know how you feel I'm kind of going through the same thing but not had bfn yet just tests are not getting darker. Sorry you going through this wish I had more to say.xxx

I'm sorry. :( When was your period due? If it was chemical I think you should start to bleed around or a few days after your period was due. I don't have much info on ectopics but from what I've read it would hurt.

I would go to your doc on Monday just to have peace of mind and get everything sorted. I'm sorry for your loss.

Hi

Just need some reassurance really, I got my bfp on Sunday on a digi and loads of other tests which were getting darker!!

Today bfn - I feel so sad but was just waiting for it to happen can't explain but it just didn't feel right :cry: I have 3 children already and felt fine at the start with them.

My concern is do you think it could be ectopic or just chemical? I have no pain or bleeding yet but have felt quite light headed the past week. When could I expect to bleed?

Thanks x

This happened to me too, a couple of wks or so ago. I got my bfp on a cb digital 1-2wks pregnant it said. Then had a bit of pinky cm and thought id just test just to make sure and it came up 'not pregnant'. I was gutted. The next day..AF came but it was heavier and with [tmi] lots of clots. I realised that i was having a chemical pregnancy. I have never had a m/c. It was just such a difficult u-turn from happiness to utter sadness in such a short space of time. {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for your help x

Mum of five how many dpo were you. I am 16po, this may sound horrid but I just want the bleeding to start, I am in limbo at the mo. So sorry for everyones losses x

I cant actually remember lol!!..and thats the truth. I ovulated on CD16 of my cycle and then tested on CD28..so that would have made me 12dpo? I think i came on at around 16dpo. I hope that helps. Are you sure you are not still pregnant?

If you dont come on, you should get yourself to the doctor on Monday so they can check whats going on. Did you test using the same type of test?

Actually, it doesnt sound horrible. I can totally understand it. I would imagine if you have had a chemical it would come away around now. x

Thanks I still have symptons of pregnancy. I had a BFP 1-2 digi last night then bfn digi this morning but positive boots normal test. Then tested again this afternoon bfn digi and a line on boots and cb +-.

I will book a doc appointment monday if nothing has started by then!

Thanks again x

Very very strange.
It could be that your hcg levels are going down, enough to pick up one test but not on others. I tested on a clear blue digital, got a 1-2 wks and then tested and got 'not pregnant' so it was clear to me i was going to miscarry. My advice is, dont look at different tests as their sensitivities will be throwing you. Take two tests that you have done that are totally the same compare them. If at one point they said you were pregnant and not now..then the news wont be good im afraid [ unless they were not taken at the same time of the day using first morning urine].
If i were you, if you got a positive 1-2 wks from a cb digital and take another one now..what does it say? Make sure you take it with fmu. If its negative, then i think you may have had a chemical. You really cannot compare accross tests and at different times as it becomes confusing. x

sorry hun hope it all works out for you xxx

With my earlier miscarriage I got a pregnant 1-2. Then at 4+4 I wanted to see it say 2-3 so tested again and it said not pregnant. I was gutted. I then started bleeding 2 days later.

With my earlier miscarriage I got a pregnant 1-2. Then at 4+4 I wanted to see it say 2-3 so tested again and it said not pregnant. I was gutted. I then started bleeding 2 days later.

OMG that was just like me..except i had a little pinky cm but it was a complete shock. I too was gutted...but at least with a bit of bleeding i had a bit of a warning. I can imagine you must have been distraught when you read that without any warning at all. xxxx

Thats what happened to me too! Tested to see the dates move on and came back as 1-2 weeks. Started miscarrying the next morning. Next time Im staying away from the clearblue tests as just caused me more worry and didnt change the outcome.

Thats what happened to me too! Tested to see the dates move on and came back as 1-2 weeks. Started miscarrying the next morning. Next time Im staying away from the clearblue tests as just caused me more worry and didnt change the outcome.

I think thats the thing with getting the weeks. It tempts you to test to see how things are progressing. I just remember staring at mine as the words 'not pregnant' just sat there. It was very upsetting.

I'm so sorry hun, really hope it turns out to be good news for you xxx

Sweetie do you have any news today? I'm quite worried about you after your PM, please let me know if there is anything else you need to know or if you have any update. Thinking of you.

i wouldnt trust the cb digi, they'v been wrong so many times, there rubbish at detecting early pregnancy. the others you'v used are better for that, i used 4 tesco cheap tests for each preg so 12 tests in all and they'v never let me down, 2 for £5 x

Hi

So sorry I have not been on with an update. Spent the first day crying as it came as a bit of a shock!!

Story now is I started bleeding yesteday, thank god it is not painful or any heavier than normal so I think chemical. I was worried about ectopic but tested today and def negative. Thanks Chickchock for you message and sorry I did not reply but felt really low.

Worse thing is if I had not of tested early I would never have known :( Lesson learnt on that one! We have decided from now on just to take things easy and see what happens. Is it true that we could be more fertile after a chemical?

Thanks to you all and good luck xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

The same thing happened to me last month, I also have other children and it was my first m/c. It was quite shocking, and now I am all freaked out about trying again. I felt like I learned my lesson on testing early too, even though I always had.

My bleeding was heavier and way more cramping, but it didn't last as long as doc told me it would. I just assumed since it was REALLY early. Hopefully it won't for you either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->