So sad to be here again :cry:

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hi,

So I find myself back in TTC.

I found out a week ago I miscarried at 11 weeks pregnant. Baby stoped growing at 7 weeks. We only seen the heartbeat a week before hand. To say I'm crushed is a understatment. As I had no bleeding and no real cramping it was classed as a missed miscarraige I had a d and c done on Friday and I seemed to of healed fine. Bleeding stoped on the Sat and I feel good today. I'm wondering if any of you ladies can help me though as now my cycle is all over the place. When should I expect to get af again?

Im giving my heart, body and mind time to grieve but I would like to ttc again in oct/nov.

Do I count normal 28 day cycle from Sunday or is it just of whack this montg and they could arrive any time again?

Any advice would be much appreciated

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

With my mc (7 wks) i got AF on cd34 (counting mc as cd1). My cycle was 32 days pre-mc.
However they advised me that it could take a little while longer to return depending on how quickly the hormones dropped back to "normal"

I just wanted to say that I’m so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss hun :( my MC at 12 weeks of took about 2 months before I was cleared to try again.

I'm sorry for your loss hun :( my MC at 12 weeks of took about 2 months before I was cleared to try again.

Oh really?? I was told wait two weeks and try again.. the hubby is away most of September so I'll be trying in Oct..

So sorry for your loss too x

Oh really?? I was told wait two weeks and try again.. the hubby is away most of September so I'll be trying in Oct..

So sorry for your loss too x

Well I was told to wait 2 months for emotional reasons and also because I miscarried due to getting very sick from mold. So i had to be wait to be cleared. I hope you get your sticky bean soon ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->