So sad :( *Updated*

justjill

Reaction score
My bf and I had unprotected sex about a week ago (planned), but it was about 5 days before ovulation. I'm not even sure when I ovulate but I just estimated it at 14 days after my period started. So my chances of conceiving are slim to none. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I'm just not that lucky. He doesn't want to try again. I was able to convince him to do it just one time, and that was my only chance for at least a few years now.

All I've wanted for soo long now is a baby. And I can't have it. The one thing I want and it's not going to happen. I don't want to have to wait that long.

Everywhere I go, everthing I hear, everything I see has to do with babies. It's like the world is just rubbing it in my face.

I feel soo so sad all the time because my longing for a baby is just taking over. It's all I can think about. It's all dream about. I pray everyday for it to happen for me.

I think my depression (which I've had for years) is worsening because of this.

Ughhh. I feel like crying all the time now.

Awwwww hun! :hugs: First of all, welcome to WTT. I'm sure you will find everyone to be very supportive here. It's a great bunch of women. :thumbup:

Secondly, how long have you and your OH been together? What are your ages? Is there a reason why he is so hesitant and apprehensive about TTC? How is your relationship together? Forgive me if I seem like I'm prying. I'm just trying to get an idea of the whole picture so that I can try to help or advise you.

I don't want to get your hopes up but sperm can live inside of a woman for up to 5, sometimes even 7 days. So your chances aren't completely shot. Is there a reason why you have to wait so long to TTC with OH? IF you were to get pregnant, would he stand by and support you and the LO? Have you spoken to him about TTC? Have you told him how you feel and how it's affecting you and how strongly you long to be a mother and have a child?

I wish you the best of luck hun and I hope it all works out alright for you. :hugs: Chin up now. All of us here understand the broodiness. ;)

Kimberly, thanks for the kind works. It means a lot. :)
As for your questions, I'm 24, and he's 28. We've been together for almost 3 years now. The reason we can't really try to have a baby is mainly we because we're not financially stable. He's in between jobs right now, and I work two jobs part time, but it's not really enough to support a family. Another reason is that he wants to be married first. But a wedding is expensive, and we don't have the funds for that now, either.

If I were to get pregnant, he would definitely support me and the baby (I know he wants kids, one day), and in his words, we would "figure something out" as to how we would make it work. We would have the suppport of both our families, although his family is stuggling financially as well right now.

He knows how much having a baby means to me, but he's thinking logically and the fact that it's not the best time to do it has a hold on him. I agree with him, it's not the best time, but it doesn't stop me from wanting it so badly. I know we could make it work, but it would be difficult.

I really do feel for you, I know what it feels like to yearn so badly for a baby - I have been waiting for about 7 years! My fiance and I can start TTC in 6 weeks time, I can't wait. But I do understand your pain, I have been on anti-depressants because of it, but that also makes you feel hopeless because you know that the depression won't go until you get that :bfp: My advice it to talk it through with your OH, make him understand how much having a baby means to you, if you wait until you can 'afford' to have a baby, it will never happen, 'cos no one can ever really 'afford' children! Once bubba is with you, you will cope because you have to! Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The reason we can't really try to have a baby is mainly we because we're not financially stable. He's in between jobs right now, and I work two jobs part time, but it's not really enough to support a family.

Are you claiming any benefits? If not, that would help financially. Also, remember that you would be entitled to Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit and maybe Working Tax Credit when you have a baby, so your income would be a lot more than it is now. It might be worth going to see Citizen's Advice, to see if they can give you any help with financial matters.

Another reason is that he wants to be married first. But a wedding is expensive, and we don't have the funds for that now, either.

A wedding is as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be. It depends whether being married (and being able to have a baby) is more important than the big expensive fairytale wedding...

My bf and I had unprotected sex about a week ago (planned), but it was about 5 days before ovulation. I'm not even sure when I ovulate but I just estimated it at 14 days after my period started. So my chances of conceiving are slim to none. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I'm just not that lucky. He doesn't want to try again. I was able to convince him to do it just one time, and that was my only chance for at least a few years now.

All I've wanted for soo long now is a baby. And I can't have it. The one thing I want and it's not going to happen. I don't want to have to wait that long.

Everywhere I go, everthing I hear, everything I see has to do with babies. It's like the world is just rubbing it in my face.

I feel soo so sad all the time because my longing for a baby is just taking over. It's all I can think about. It's all dream about. I pray everyday for it to happen for me.

I think my depression (which I've had for years) is worsening because of this.

Ughhh. I feel like crying all the time now.

We did exact same thing this month, had it 5 days before ovulation so I'm not holding out much hope. What made it worse was that I got a BFP 5 days after randomly but every test has been BFN since then so it must have been a duff test plus I didnt ovulate until 5 days later.
My chap wont be doing it again now until TTC time which isnt too far off for me but still I was gutted my one 'chance' was over.
Ive been WTT for 18 months now and it has gone quickly believe it or not, it didnt seem it at the time but concentrate on other things and before you know it, it will be your turn
:hugs:

Welllll... I'm pregnant! For right now anyway! Haven't missed my period yet but I've been getting positive results for the past 3 days! AF is due on Thursday/Friday, hopefully she won't come!!

Here's my tests!

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/jk1986/digi.jpg

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/jk1986/clearblue.jpg

I would say you are definitely preggers... congrats

That is like a miracle! Hooray for you sweetie, see it all came out well!

nice lines congrats!

what a turn off the books :)

xx

Wow congrats hun!! Kinda making me want to go get a test as we did exactly the same as you and DTD 5 days before ov, AF due Fri/Sat and havnt had my usual steady increase of PMT this!! Hopeful thinking for me though!!
Congrats again and have a happy 9 months :hugs:

Oh hunnie!! That's WONDERFUL!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!!! :thumbup: Looks like a solid :bfp: to me!! :wohoo:
How does your OH feel about it? Is he happy too? I hope he is! Babies are ALWAYS a blessing!! Congratulations again hun! See! I told you 5 days before ov isn't without a chance! :hugs: Take care and a happy & healthy 9 months ahead to you! Now get your booty over to 1st tri boards! :haha: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->