So sad....

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I didn't think it would bother me but I've just packed up all Chloe's newborn clothes as hey are too small for her. Its so sad.

However after having Chloe I said I wouldnt do it again, but I've found myself picking out what I want to keep for 'next time', I guess I'm getting brroody again!!!

It's always best to prepare! I said I wouldn't do it again and packed away tons of boys clothes, but I convinced myself if I would do it again it would be a girl lol.

I was exactly the same...its so sad to put them away...u remember when you first buy them and keep wondering when your LO will be here to wear them...iv kept mine hoping it will be a baby boy next time round xxx

I'm going to keep them all as alot of them are neutral and I have 2 sisters so I'm sure they will all get used somewhere along the line I just want to see Chloe in them all one more time!!

I've already had to put away some of Hannah's 0-3 months clothes :(

It is very sad. We have some lovely clothes he doesn't fit in anymore and it broke my heart to put them away!

xxx

Put some special outfits away fo rher ;) Caitlin has a few items of clothe slike the first grow she wore etc in a bag for her memory basket x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->