So sad :(

hope_

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies
just wanted a bit if support if that's ok. I tested on Friday and got s faint positive so waited until the sundy and tested again an it was darker as you can imagine we were both over the moon about it all was fine untill the tusday when I started bleeding an had the worse cramps in the world to top it all of I had to go to work for over 24 hours so had to tell oh over the phone and couldn't see him until I got home. I cried when I saw him and he has been there for me he just didn't seem as bothered as I am. For me i am finding it a lot harder. I am not going to test early again any more as I feel like if I hadnent of tested early I would never of known and would of just thought it was a period I will wate untill I am late next time.
Thanks for Reading and I feel a little bit better for writing it down hope all of you ladies are doing ok

hope_ xx

Huuuuuuuugs that sucks. I can understand the disappointment in this too. That's why I don't bother testing until I am definitely late.

Thank you for your kind words ladies do any of you know of we will have to wate before we try again? Xx

you can try again when you feel emotionally ready.
doctors tell you to wait a few cycles just for dating purposes, but when your ready is when you should go for it :flower: good luck and :dust:

With chemical ones, I don't think we have to wait for a while to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->