so scared and nervous

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant, which I'm really excited about, but after 2 miscarriages last year I can't help but feel unhopeful :( I'm so nervous I really don't want to go through that again, anyone have any success stories to share?

Hi hun,

CONGRATULATIONS whoopee :happydance: when’s your due date, am due 25th July. Is this your first.

sorry no story but in a similar position. I had a MMC at roughly 11 weeks followed by a D&C 12th September. I had to wait at least a month before TTC again as had to have the MMR jab again. We fell pregnant our first month trying, which was a shock as it took almost a year last time, we’re now 4 weeks pregnant.

I haven’t got symptoms and last time before the MMC I had very sore boobs. Me and my hubby so want this baby and my 12 week scan can’t come soon enough. I am so nervous but know what will be, will be. But it just doesn’t take away my anxiety. Heres to our sticky bean rainbow babies :dust:

Hi...I've no success stories either but I'm in the same position. Had a MMC in December last year and have just got my BFP. I'm happy and would love to be excited but I'm super nervous too!

Just got to take each day as it comes and hope it works out this time. :flower:

Thankyou ladies, I think I'm due around the 30th July so around 3 weeks pregnant. This will be my second, my son is 3 :)

My mmc was in December last year and had a dandc on the 18th Dec, we've been trying for 5 months. I think . Conceived on holiday which is nice :) before my mmc last year I had real sore books and kept bleeding alot (although I did with my son aswell) I don't really have any symptoms this time just itchy boobs and a little sensitive but nothing other than that.

When is everyone else due? Wish u all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

A holiday baby's fab! And alot less stressful for you Bumblebee that's it happened quickly for you this time!

I'm due about the 26th July I think. I had a few symptoms before AF was due with my last pregnancy but they all seemed to disappear. I didn't realise something was wrong until I had a scan at 9 weeks and it had stopped growing at 6. I had a natural MC at home 3 weeks after. It's an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone!

On a positive this time though I feel so rough with lots of symptoms I hope they stay!

:babydust: to you All!!

Wow so all due roughly around the same time :) any other children?

My lack of symptoms is worrying a bit but it's still eearly :)

I too had a MMC many years ago when I was a teenager. I'm now 26 and pregnant for the second time. I am 7 weeks today.

I'm really scared, even though it has been nearly 9 years since the MC. People say as long as you have no bleeding/pain then you shouldn't worry, but with a MMC, of course that makes no difference because the whole problem is that you have no bleeding or pain. You think everything is fine, it's so cruel. I'm scared I will have another one.

Things seem to be progressing fairly normally though. I have some nausea, very tender boobs, a sore, pulling feeling in my abdomen, and I'm exhausted. The only symptom I ever had with my first pregnancy was vomiting, morning, noon and night. I worried at first with this one that I was only feeling sick and not actually being sick, but supposedly every pregnancy is different and I have many more symptoms in total with this baby than with my first. I just try to listen to my body, keep a record of what's going on and what's changing and progressing, to reassure myself that things haven't stopped or slowed down. It's horrible not knowing though. Longest 12 weeks ever.

Good luck. To some degree, I know sort of how you feel.

This is baby #1 here and I'm 26. I had an early MC about 8 years ago then the MMC last year.

Every pregnancy is different and you read so many different ladies having so many different symptoms! Some feel normal! That's what makes it so special!

I used to read post where girls listed their symptoms and think wow that's alot how do they know they have all that. But thats now me!

I'm constantly cold. Like really freeeeezing!
My boobs are so sore and my nipples 'tingle'.
I feel like I'm brewing a cold and my nose is really stuffy.
I feel quite sick if I don't eat often.
I have backache.
I get really short of breath climbing the stairs inside my house.
I'm exhasted and taking naps.
I wake about twice a night for a wee.
And I've turned into a proper shouty cow! :(

If I had read that I'd think the poster was maybe a bit dramatic but these things are real. It's crazy compared to last time. I'm just crossing my fingers they stay!

Fingers Crossed for you to ladies! X

horrible symptoms lol, i feel fine apart from the mood swings which is quite normal anyway lol, and the soreish boobs

MMc's are really hard to go through especially if only find out on your dating scan :( , im hoping i can get in for a scan before xmas ! x

Hi i had a mc end of June, fell pregnant three weeks and then a mmc in seltember...fell pregnant 4 weeks later and i think this one will be a sticky i feel like utter crap and im the worst mum in the world right now to my kiddos ages 2&4, im due july 2nd (a week after sons birthday, a week before dd birthday)

@mum2jaydon i noticed your in the UK how would you get a scan before 12 weeks? Id quite like to get a scan before xmas but a 12 week scan would prob be arranged for first or second week in January anyway so if I didn’t get it before suppose its not bad, just feels like forever away at the moment. 5 weeks tomorrow till xmas. :flower:

@mum2jaydon i noticed your in the UK how would you get a scan before 12 weeks? Id quite like to get a scan before xmas but a 12 week scan would prob be arranged for first or second week in January anyway so if I didn’t get it before suppose its not bad, just feels like forever away at the moment. 5 weeks tomorrow till xmas. :flower:

hi :) my last pregnancy i had a scan around 6 weeks and then every week or 2 weeks after, i suppose its because of the mc i had before and the fact that i bleed when im pregnant ( also it helps if you say your unsure on when ur last period was ;) ) lol

I'm hoping if I ask for an early scan they'll say yeah due to the MMC. I'd hate to have to wait until 12 weeks. It seems so far away just now. Although I was planning on putting off calling my Dr's for another few weeks anyway.

Celine June/July sounds like a busy few weeks for your house! At least it's not near Christmas too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->