so sick of worrying all the time!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is more of a rant thread to get things of my chest!

Well when I was 6 weeks I experianced brown spotting and went straight to a&e I had an early scan and all was ok saw little beans heart beat and everything! And got told that bleeding in pregnancy is quite normal aslong as the blood isnt bringht red with clots and I have no pain, the next day yhe bleeding stopped so I was very relived then at 7 weeks it started again only a small amount, brown and no pain only lasted a day then last night after I vacuumed my living room it started again!! I know its morw tham likely nothing but I have it in my head this pregnancy just isnt going to end well :( I know thats a horrid thing to think but im just so worried I experienced no bleeding with my DS but have no symptoms this time just tender boobs! Im just so tired of being so worried all the time about weather everything is in fact ok or not :( again I know its not nice to think but I do keep feeling like its all going to go away any day now :( sorry for the rant o jist needed to het it off my chest :(

I'm glad you shared this! I have such a worried feeling today. Ugh, I hate not knowing if I will end up with a baby or completely crushed again. Hang in there Hun, you're not alone! Hugs!!

Im the same. Had brown spotting between 5 and 6 weeks but a scan showed everything was good!
I paid for a private scan on saturday and again everything was great.
Getting ready for bed last night I notice a small amount of red mucus type stuff. Now im scared again. Spoke with the doctor who says that its nothing to worry about unless there is lots of blood and pain!
I was so happy after my scan on saturday now im terrified again. Ill be 9 weeks Wednesday x

Thank you ladies for sharing. i am behind all of you and just starting all this worrying. i am currently just over 4 weeks pregnant found out Jan 1. i dont know why but i just feel like why wouldnt i miscarry my first pregnancy everyone else does. i had brownish drainage 7-12dpo . i am aqdue for af tomorrow. i had a very scant amount of brownish cm this am when i wiped. i am so scared that i am going to miscarry.

i forgot to add i have not been to the doctor of even notified my obgyn that i have had a positive pregnancy test bc i have an appt on Jan 22 and i figure i might as well wait. plus if i tell my obgyn i might jinx it.

Constant worrier here too... Had two healthy scans and booking appointment was today. Starting to feel real.... Good luck and wishes to yiu all xx

Hey I had lots of spotting in my first pregnancy with absolutely no problems.
I was worried to death so I know how it feels but try to relax.
Xx

I booked a private at 8w because I wasn't getting nhs one til 13 weeks.
I've not contacted anyone about this pregnancy yet as it's very early and I want to see it on a digital first xx

Thanks ladies flad im not alone! Hope you all have a healthy 9 months :) xx

i will be 12 weeks the week of my husbands birthday. hopefully our babe is all snuggled in bc that would be an awesome birthday gift for him. the following week is my birthday and i would feel comfortable telling my family at that time.

super worrier here too, ive had previous losses so i think thats why im as bad as i am but i just want to enjoy being pregnant and the constant worrying is draining, ive had 2 scans up to now due to bleeding and everything is fine but ive booked a private scan for thursday when ill be 10+1 then my nhs scan is the 24th, i just need reassurance xxx hugs to all xxx

Im just hilding out for the 12 week scan! Only 2 and a bit weeks till im there still waiting for the scan date, just so worried constantly ...... I meab the brown blood keeps happening and theres that much I have to were a bad dont get me wrongvits not flooding the pad just leaving marks... I know thats tmi but should I be worried that I have to wear a pad :/ arghh I jist wanna go for my 12 week scan and see a healthy bean bouncing around jist so I can relax a bit!!!

I know it's hard not to worry about pregnancy especially when you're spotting, but remember that spotting during pregnancy is normal. I had a lot of spotting and bright red bleeding during this pregnancy and everything is fine. Try resting and don't do anything strenuous. It's possible that the vacuuming could have caused the spotting.

Thats what I was thinking it happen straight after! Will be making oh do it from now on haha I could relax a bit but its worriying that I have to wear a pad everyone else who has spotted has said its only there when they wipe I jave to wear a pad :( xx

I'm 9 weeks 1 day and had some blood when I wiped last week, had a scan today and it shows everything is progressing and it's fine, not to mention the horrid cramps I get but she said it's all normal and room is being made for your baby! I know how scary seeing even the smallest amount of blood is but try not to worry, it doesn't always mean something bad. x

Thats what I was thinking it happen straight after! Will be making oh do it from now on haha I could relax a bit but its worriying that I have to wear a pad everyone else who has spotted has said its only there when they wipe I jave to wear a pad :( xx

I'm with you. My bleeding and spotting wasn't just when I wiped, it was so heavy and messy that I needed a pad, and not just a panty liner either. I still wear a pad at night time just in case.

Thank you all for sharing, I've been worrying myself sick over the past couple of days after seeing some brown CM, and today had a little bright red blood when I wiped. It didn't last and was gone by the next time I went to the toilet, but still getting tiny brown splodges.
Keep letting this horrible image that I'm going to miscarry, as much as it would crush me I'd rather know sooner rather than later...seeing the midwife Monday so if it happens again in the meantime I'll see if I can get an early scan. Did you ladies have to ask for one or did they refer you?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->