• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so sick :(

irmastar

proud mom & a bit preggo
Reaction score
so today is like the worst day to get sick, I have family coming over later at night and the house is a mess so I planned to wake up early and clean, plus my son has a birthday party to attend annnnnd I woke up sick. My thorat hurts, I have a cough and every time I cough my lungs hurt so bad thet feel like they are coming out with the cough, and I have no energy to go to the pharmacy to buy something...plus I got so mad at OH because he sent his BIL to check if I was ok because I wasn't answering the phone and he was worried. I get the he worries, but I told him he exaggerates evry time he calls me just twice and I don't answer the phone when he knows I spent the night sick and couldn't rest so I stayed asleep in the morning when he left for work, if I don't answer he starts calling my mom, his mom, his sister and starts tellingthem to go check on me ughhh it drives me nuts. :wacko:

Can see how that would get really irritating, it's also some what sweet how much he's concerned about you.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->