So since I'm waiting to tell my friends, I'll post here!!

PsychoBaby

Reaction score
I'm finally pregnant!!!!! Even better, this month was a :pink: month (yes I follow the Chinese Gender Chart, partly for fun :]). My son will be 2 in December and my due date is May 12th, 2011 so they'll be about 2 1/2 years apart which I'm VERY happy about. Hopefully my son will be out of the terrible 2 stage by then and ready to be a big brother! :cloud9:

I'm just so happy right now that this has finally happened for us and I can't wait until I'm 12 weeks so that I can announce the news to my friends.

I have a question though...I had morning sickness for the 3 days before I tested (morning and in the middle of night) and the past 2 days I've felt fine. I'm just kind of worried since I lost my last baby and didn't feel very sick with that pregnancy either. I won't see my doctor until I'm 8 weeks along so I guess I can only hope. It just seems that the more your hormones increase, the stronger you'd feel your symptoms?

Congratulations! Don't worry about not feeling sick right now. With my son I had post ovulation hormone nausea, got my BFP, felt fine for a few weeks. I was worried, too. Then around 6 weeks it hit me full force and I was sick for a month and a half.

Morning sickness tends to hit around 5-6 weeks most often and later for some women, and each pregnancy is different. So don't stress, chicka, and enjoy your PG. Congrats again!!

Congrats. I follow them to H&H 9 months.

Thank you CamoQueen! That helped me feel much better :] I had never heard of post ovulation nausea before. It's so funny to be HOPING for nausea, but it'll make me feel more secure about the pregnancy.

Thank you CamoQueen! That helped me feel much better :] I had never heard of post ovulation nausea before. It's so funny to be HOPING for nausea, but it'll make me feel more secure about the pregnancy.

Oh, I'm glad I could make you feel better! :hugs: I was so paranoid with my first pregnancy during the entire first trimester that I kept checking my CM, bbies for soreness, etc -- drove myself crazy! I was lucky DH didn't check me into the loony bin, lol.

I'm so happy for you and your BFP. It just makes me smile to read about. Congratulations again!

I have heard of many women who have on and off nausea for the first few weeks, so I wouldn't worry at all. Your body might be a bit more sensitive to the drastic changes going on, so you might be getting the full force of the changes.

Congrats!

Re. The Chinese Gender Chart, my best friend is pregnant, and we sat down the other night with the conception months of some of our best friends, and they were all correct, coincidence? Maybe but.... lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->