So so worried!

HannahMae

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm 21 and just over five weeks pregnant with my first child. This was very much unplanned (contraceptive failure) but now we've had time to process it my fiancé and I are delighted!

I just cannot shake the feeling that something has gone wrong/will go wrong! I'm a naturally anxious person anyway and it seems to have magnified a thousand fold since I found out I was pregnant.

For example, even though I had pretty bad nausea for a few days after discovering I was pregnant, for the last couple of days the nausea has reduced significantly. I'm worried that this means the pregnancy isn't progressing as it should.... :cry:

I'm also terrified that this is signifying that I'm about to have a miscarriage, even though I'm not in any pain, nor am I bleeding.

I'm just worrying so much! Like I said, this was very much unplanned but now I've had time to process it, I'm becoming quite attached to this little bean grin

Someone please shake me! :dohh:

It’s completely normal to be worried lovely, try to distract yourself for the next few weeks. First tri is so hard emotionally! :hugs:

Totally normal to be anxious especially with your first big :hugs: . Symptoms can come and go they tend to get worse around 6 weeks or so for the average person but every pregnancy and person is different . As long as your not bleeding or having major cramping try and relax :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->