So soon, so frightened....

izzywizzy

Reaction score
So...
After a horrible couple of weeks being in limbo in June, it was confirmed I had a complete miscarriage on the 16th June, I should have been 8 weeks at that point. I waited a few days and got a negative pg test.

For last few days my bb's have been really sore and heavy, I tested tonight and got a faint :bfp:

I feel so scared, I'm happy but terrified. As I've only had two miscarriages there has been no investigation, therefore I feel so helpless.

I haven't had AF since my miscarriage but got positive ov test two weeks ago so guess that means I'm 4 weeks.

So wish I could fast forward a few weeks!!

Anyway thanks for reading.

Feel better for sharing this as so scared to tell anyone other than DH.

Any advice on how to keep sane, calm and well through this journey?

Hugs and babydust to all xxx

I am so sorry, I realised after my anxious typing frenzy that I should have posted this in another section. I don't know how to move it. So sorry :( such an idiot at times.

Congrats! But no, no advice. I've had two losses so I will most definitely freak out when I see another bfp. I hope you have a H&H 9 months. :hugs:

Congrats and try to enjoy ur pregnancy don't stress too much ikno it's easier said than done

I am happy for you but a little bit confused, does this mean then you fell pregnant and ovulated within a day or 2 of your m/c?

I am happy for you but a little bit confused, does this mean then you fell pregnant and ovulated within a day or 2 of your m/c?

Hi tinkerbelle2, you're right it does seem confusing! complete miscarriage was confirmed on June 16th but as I'd been bleeding since 31st May so not sure when It actually happened. I'd stopped bleeding the day before they confirmed it. I was using opk's and got the first positive on June 29th so as no period to go from I'm guessing that makes me four weeks right? Any input greatly appreciated. xxx

congratulations. sticky baby dust to you xx

well if ur pregnant yay!!!
just remember after a m/c hcg can stay in ur body for some time....so you night want to consider it...

not trying to get you down....but good lucvk <3

For my natural my hormone levels went to zero the day I miscarried and the bleeding stopped 5 days later. On my ectopic it took me 3 months to get to zero

yea with ym natural my hcg was back to normal enough to give a negative test ...with a week...i waited till the bleeding had stopped...to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->