So sooo sooooo sooooooooooo.....*update*

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
EXITED :happydance:

Dont know if im posting in wrong place (again lol)
but i had a text today from my friend which said

"Im in singleton, looks like baby will be here within 24hrs"

OMG im so pee my pants exited for her..

Her waters broke this morn, baby had passed meconium so they are inducing her as she isnt due for 17 days but OMG did i mention how freaKing exited i am lol...

(guess im happy i now got someone else to go do "mummy" things with lol)

Just had text from my friend

"baby boy Zane arrived at 6.45pm this evening" :happydance:...
3 hours labour after induction 1st baby..jammy sod :rofl:

Im sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for her x

Just had another text

"9lb 8oz and C-section"......Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww, congratulations to her! and to you too. I have made friends who have babies but it would be even better if my friends had babies.

eeeekkk how exciting good luck to your friend and baby hope theyre doing ok and eeeeeeekkk you must be soooooooooo excited :plol

:blush:
Faaaaanks guys, i cant stop grinning lol and checking my mobile every 5 minutes even though i know the damn thing hasnt bleeped lol

:dohh: HOw thick am I, when you said Singleton, I read it as Singletown, thinking she had split up with someone:dohh: I even had my two in Singleton :rofl::rofl:
Good luck to your friend:happydance:

:dohh: HOw thick am I, when you said Singleton, I read it as Singletown, thinking she had split up with someone:dohh: I even had my two in Singleton :rofl::rofl:

I thought the same thing :lol: I was confused for a sec!
Congrats to her btw!
Its exciting isnt it!
I have 3 friends that are pregnant at the mo , and i cant wait until they all pop!!

:rofl: lol...

Yeah i had rhiannon there too, hated it, did you think the post-natal care was crap or was it i just happened to be there on their "couldnt give a shit" week :rofl: ??

I thought the same thing :lol: I was confused for a sec!
Congrats to her btw!
Its exciting isnt it!
I have 3 friends that are pregnant at the mo , and i cant wait until they all pop!!

OMG Kay, im nearly peeing my pants im so exited lol, and i know i wont sleep tonight..i love it when people have babies lol...

(plus its another excuse to go baby clothes shopping ;))

:rofl: lol...

Yeah i had rhiannon there too, hated it, did you think the post-natal care was crap or was it i just happened to be there on their "couldnt give a shit" week :rofl: ??

I didn't really have any post-natal care - they gave me breakfast (toast & Jam) & that was about it, I was in at 9.00am, had Jack at 10.15, then was home by 4.00pm:rofl: Oh yeah, they did offer me dinner, but I could remember the food from when I had Rebecca 15 yrs previous & that put me off, although I'm sure it may have improved slightly:rofl::rofl:

:rofl:
Yeah, the food wasnt too bad...
better than the 1 visit every change of shift
(considering id had a c-section, fainted and iron levels a 7) i should have been having a check ever 3-4 hours apparently :rofl:

ah well, we escaped thats the main thing :rofl:

wooooooooooooooooo congratulations to your friend hope they are both doing well what was his weight x

Congrats to your friend:happydance: Whoo hoo for the 3 hr labour on the first baby!!!!

:rofl:
Yeah, the food wasnt too bad...
better than the 1 visit every change of shift
(considering id had a c-section, fainted and iron levels a 7) i should have been having a check ever 3-4 hours apparently :rofl:

ah well, we escaped thats the main thing :rofl:

Ah - thats cr@p, hopefully your friend gets better treatment than you did:dohh: As for the escaping, I was only there so long as there was no-one there to sign me out, (all on lunch?) me & my husband were literally escaping down the hall, when we were told to go back & wait:rofl::rofl:

HaHa, i can imagine, you two and a baby and a bag being told off by midwife :rofl:

Congrats to your friend and welcome to the world little Zane! :happydance:

Just had another text

"9lb 8oz and C-section"......Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooohhhh, ouch! - that would explain the quick labour then!

HaHa, i can imagine, you two and a baby and a bag being told off by midwife

Nah - I let DH go ahead first carrying the baby, I was going to run out behind if he got through - he was turned back!!!:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->