so stresssed

stressedmum

Reaction score
hi all im new here and in need a some advice.

My son is 2 years old and for the past few months he has been a nightmare to cope with, he has screaming fits, hits out and wont sleep also has started headbutting, biting, pinching and chucking things. It takes me from 7pm til gone midnight before he will fall asleep and then he is up at 7am. I know many babys his age go through this but he seems to be worse than any other baby i have ever seen. I grew up with 7 younger siblings and have 2 nieces and 2 nephews and although they all went through a 'naughty' stage none have been half as bad as him.
I have noticed than when he is at home and its just be and him or at his grandads with just him he is usually an angel but as soon as we go out thats it, its almost as if he can not cope with being around lots of different people. It has got that bad i can no longer take him shopping as he will hang from the buggy dragging his feet and hands across the floor and scream continuously, i have also had to stop taking him to play school as he was to naughty.

I really dont know what im going to do i am shattered and feel so worn down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->