So this happened

spencerspiece

Reaction score
Was expecting my crosshairs today on FF but woke to a huge temp dip. I know I ovulated three days ago (cm has dried up. Had ov pains and spotting) now I'm gutted I have not ovulated ???

Looking at your chart, I think there's a very good chance you O'd on CD13. I don't see OPK results past CD10 though...did you test negative and just not record it? If you didn't test at all on CD11-13, then you could have easily had your LH surge on one of those days, and the program could be confused by today's dip in temperature.

Try this....go to your chart and enter a temp of 98.1 (or more) for tomorrow and see if that gives you crosshairs. (I play with my chart a lot to see what it would do with different future data.) :)

My Opk never get dark so I stopped testing lol been trying for three cycles. If I set the temp at 97.95 I get crosshairs lol damn 97.90!!

LOL! You know, I really think you O'd on CD13!

I use to have a similar problem with my OPKs not getting as dark as they should on O day.
They say to hold it for 4 hours before testing, but I found best results when I stop drinking any liquids at 2pm, go 1 hour later, then test 3 hours after that, at 6pm. If it is clearly getting darker, but not all the way there, I re-check the next morning with FMU and get my confirmation. (That's what happened for me this cycle, actually.)

I hope you get your BFP in 11 more days, but if not, perhaps this method will help.

In the mean time, if I were you, I'd go ahead and change this morning's temp to 97.95 (its SUCH a tiny difference) and put the actual temp in the note section. Then just watch for any EWCM to show back up, just in case!

Hooray!!!! :D

I'm 3dpo and got a temp dip this morning. I may stop temping in a few more days...I tend to read to much into it...lol

Oh my god back to 97.90 what is going on?? Thinking its s no ov cycle

I still really think you did. :)

Looking at your previous charts, I see your post-O temps tend to stay pretty stable, EXCEPT for your pregnancy chart in April '11...which follows nearly the same pattern! They look more different than they are because your temp took a much bigger dip in 2011, but if you do a chart overlay on FF and pin it by ovulation day only, the temp dips are remarkably similar.

I actually think you have a really GOOD chance this cycle!!! :D

It looks like your AF is due on the 20th....wanna join my thread? :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2366072-af-due-jan-20-26-come-join-me.html

I still really think you did. :)

Looking at your previous charts, I see your post-O temps tend to stay pretty stable, EXCEPT for your pregnancy chart in April '11...which follows nearly the same pattern! They look more different than they are because your temp took a much bigger dip in 2011, but if you do a chart overlay on FF and pin it by ovulation day only, the temp dips are remarkably similar.

I actually think you have a really GOOD chance this cycle!!! :D

I was just on Ff doing exactly this before I read your post lol I ovulated on cd12 then and cd13 this time they are very similar. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->