So tired I could cry

uwfan27

Reaction score
Correction, I have cried! I am almost 6 weeks and the hormones must be in full swing now because I haven't felt this tired after 9 hours of sleep in a long, long time. It's the feeling of being sick, without the sickness. I am staring at dishes in my sink that need to be washed and just don't have the energy to do it. It's still morning here and DH is in bed and it's making me really mad (besides it's 9:45, get your ass up!!!!!!!!!!) I want him to wake up so I have someone to interact with and hopefully this tiredness will take a hike for awhile. And my dog... OMG my dog. She is a 15 month old chocolate lab who is always in my face and will not leave me be. I am trying to read my Kindle peacefully in the living room and she's in my face, jumping on me, licking me, playfully biting me. I shoved her off and think I hurt her for a minute because she cried. I feel so bad about that, and bad about how tired I am. :cry:

I have people coming over tonight and our house is a mess so DH and I agreed last night we are going to clean but just the THOUGHT of it is exhausting. Please tell me I'm not alone in this and it gets better? I know this is actually helping me to prepare having a newborn in the house, and I'm grateful for the lesson -- but I'm not used to this and it's going to take some getting used to. Thanks for listening and sorry for whining, I just needed to get this off my chest. :flower:

I hear ya! It's shocking how tired I can be, even after a good night's sleep. I also can't get on with daily tasks even if they sound like fun I just can't muster the energy right now. Like our halloween decorations have been in a box since last week and I can't be bothered to put them up at all!

It does get better though. I remember cleaning and cooking like a mad woman in second tri last time to get everythng ready for the baby. We had a few mini breaks too and it was lovely. We are going on holiday next weekend and I've not even thought about packing yet - and I have a DH and a DS to organise too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->