So tired of it...

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
Is anyone just tired of worrying? I have been so worried about losing this baby since day 1 when I found out. I am sick of thinking and worrying about it constantly.

I have found some coping mechanisms to deal with it a bit but it is constant stress...

Is anyone else feeling this way? I am only 7 weeks 5 days...long way to go still.

I am also 7+5. It's SO hard not to worry. I found out at 3+3 and didn't see baby until 7+2. Now i'll worry until my 12 week scan. It's just the way things go. I just keep telling myself as long as I don't see blood, i'm probably fine. MC% go way down after you've seen a heartbeat.

Yep me and i worry even more because my babys sac only grew by one day in 7 days and they said there was nothing to worry about but my baby fills the whole sac i feel deep down that by now the sac has stopped my baby growing but the nurses made me feel crazy even saying it and i was offered no follow up scan so its just sitting and waiting to see what happens maybe there will be a big miricale and the sac will have a massive growth spurt or maybe not.

I know it is really really hard not to worry, I am trying my hardest not to, but by the time I will get to my 12 week scan I will be a nervous wreck (have had a MMC before which was discovered at my scan) but then I look at my little girl and know that all the worry is worth it because it can go right, and the odds are completely in our favour that it will go right, and when it does its amazing! Every time a negative thought hits me I just distract myself either with my LG or by doing some housework or coming on bnb lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->