So Tired! Zzzzz!

BethanyNBump

Reaction score
7w today and the past few days I have been so sleepy. I have slept an average of 11 hours per night and also sometimes have naps during the day (Fortunately I work from home).

Maybe its all the mid-night trips to pee or near-constant state of nausea.

Anyone else having this kind of exhaustion?
Zzzzzz...

:sleep:

Me. Since 5w I have been going to bed at 7pm and sleeping until 7/8am. I have also been napping at 11am until 1pm when my baby naps. I wasn't this exhausted with my previous pregnancies.

I napped from 5-7 this evening and dragged myself out of bed to spend some time with my poor DH who has been alone all evening for weeks but I am like a zombie and he has just told me to go to bed, which I am going to do :)

I also work from home and have seriously cut down on the amount of work I am taking on in order to sleep as much as possible. I usually work when my kids are in bed in the evening so the nights I have had to work I have had terrible nausea and extreme tiredness.

Hopefully things will improve in the magical 2nd tri :)

I know exactly how you feel. Starting at roughly 5w I would fall asleep on the couch around 8:30.pm..barely drag myself out of bed around 8am...and have to pry my eyes open at work everyday around 2. On the weekends I would allow myself to take a nap for an hour or two. It is just starting to ease up now at 9w but I am still pretty exhausted. I am just hoping it will pass soon.

I kno exactly what u ladies are talking about. I was soo exhausted since I got my bfp. It slowed down this week. Thank god. Hopefully it stays that way lol

Here's to a healthy & conscious 2nd and 3rd for us all! :hugs:

Thanks for making me feel less alone, ladies. Now I can tell my DH I'm normal.
:happydance:

I don't feel too bad today! I slept loads last night but didn't have my nap today and I still feel ok. I have to work tonight so will be awake until around midnight so I hope it's not too bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->