So uncomfortable and grumpy!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
I have had a mega growth spurt the last couple of days (putting on 4lb in just a couple of days) all on my bump!! im not half feeling it!! i feel i dont have the room to breath :cry: and cause i already have a completely blocked nose its making me panick, then to top it off i have had heart burn constantly since xmas eve and it just wont go away! i have a sore throat but again i think this is off the heartburn :cry: i dont know why i am writing this... prob just as a rant to make me feel better! im sorry girls!! i just feel down in the dumps and the shortness of breath thing is ranks!! do any of you feel it too??

Also my mum went on hol thismorning for 2 and half weeks and although i havent lived with her for over 5 years it still feels mega weird :(

Plus cause ive grown i look huge and my muscles hurt, and im constipated, i am soo squished in there i cant eat cause it hurts my tummy, causes more breathlessness and makes the heartburn worse!! :grr: i cant win!!!

Sorry for the rant girls!!! please say everyone is feeling this!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: I'm in a grumpy mood and so fed up too! I was convinced baby would be here by now, i'm sure 2nd babies are meant to come earlier than first but not my baby, he's staying put! :nope:

Ohh hun, i feel for you.. you describe me word for word, except I don't really get constipated.. but the rest is same, we are only a week or so apart, so I guess this is something that happens to most pregnant girls in the third trimester. I find myself so irritated with everybody and everything, probably because I can't get decent sleep, hence feel tired all the time, can't breath, can't eat properly, also get the sore throat and acid reflux.. ggrrrrr.... Just a couple more months and we will get our bodies back! :) Take care of yourself!!

me too :( I have had an awful cold since the day before xmas eve, I wake up every hour cause i'm so fat and uncomfy, baking hot and cant breathe. My heartburn has come back with a vengance and I could literally drink a bottle of gaviscon in one go and I just feel sorry for myself. The time just seems to have come to a stand still and I feel like I will be pregnant forever. I know we're so so lucky to be pregnant but its so hard in the last few weeks. Massive :hugs: I really hope you feel better soon xxx

I know exactly how you feel! I am grumpy today and I feel so huge I can hardly move.

Mine lo has dropped right down though and has eased the heartburn a little. I have been using settlers tums, they seem to work better for me than gaviscon.

Being constipated might not be helping you. I have been constantly for weeks now. Have you tried anything to help ease this?

Word of advice ladies my heartburn was really bad So went to doctors and got rantidine it's a godsend xxx

Aww thanks girls you have made me well up!! just knowing how im feeling is normal makes a world of difference! i find myself welling up and crying for no reason! seriously this has as started since xmas eve... work up on Christmas morning HUGE!! everyone was commenting on how much i had sprouted and i was soo uncomfy, weighed myself and within 2 days had put 4lbs on! then this horrible throat chest thing came on which im sure is acid reflux but when u cant breath anyway it just makes u panick! thankyou soo much for making me feel normal and sending :hugs: all the way back to you guys for having to go through the same!! dont think my OH knows what to do with me!! lol!!!

xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel! I am grumpy today and I feel so huge I can hardly move.

Mine lo has dropped right down though and has eased the heartburn a little. I have been using settlers tums, they seem to work better for me than gaviscon.

Being constipated might not be helping you. I have been constantly for weeks now. Have you tried anything to help ease this?

Thanks hunny im eating rennies by the bucket load cause i havent really been suffering with it until now.. will get something stronger from midwife at my appt on wed :)

I have lactalose here but it gives me terrible wind pains, it was really nasty the last time i used it so i stopped... im trying to eat fruit and veg and to be honest im actually going to the toilet its just sooo super hard when i go.. the other day i went there was blood down the toilet, it gave me the fright of my life!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right there with you! Can't get comfy in any position in bed, especially when hubby is in there with me (he works nights normally, so i get the bed to myself). Heartburn is horrendous, acid reflux is gonna kill me. Braxtons are coming thick and fast now, period cramping from baby engaging. Egglet also has a bit of a thing about plonking himself on my sciatic nerve and frequently finds his way back there....not fun! I'm definately grumpy and feeling a bit sorry for myself :cry: xx

Totally no where ur comin from hun I've been strugling to sleep lately cos im always up for a piss and turning over in bed takes so much energy!! My ribs are taking a beating from lo and my back and front cant take the pressure.. Walkin around shopping today i felt like a granny.... As for heartburn i only reli get it wen i eat spices or acidy foods like fruits? Milk cools it and rennies help me.. xx

:hugs:. Im the same, bad heartburn and rennies are doing SFA :nope:, i too have had blood down the loo from being constipated, and felt the worst sense of panic for a few seconds, until i realised it was coming from the wrong place :blush:. Ive ballooned a bit too and am now getting pains in my thighs and bum from the excess weight when i walk the smallest of distances :cry:. But if someone asks me if i enjoy being pregnant i always smile and say yes i love it :wacko:. Keep your chin up hun, you're not alone :hugs:. xx

Right there with you! Can't get comfy in any position in bed, especially when hubby is in there with me (he works nights normally, so i get the bed to myself). Heartburn is horrendous, acid reflux is gonna kill me. Braxtons are coming thick and fast now, period cramping from baby engaging. Egglet also has a bit of a thing about plonking himself on my sciatic nerve and frequently finds his way back there....not fun! I'm definately grumpy and feeling a bit sorry for myself :cry: xx

awwww hunny HUGE :hugs: tis pooopy at times isnt it!!! my little princess has been quiet the past couple days which worries me at times altho when i start to worry i get a big boot in the cervix! ouch!! but atleast she lets me know shes ok! huge hugs again hunny xxxxxxxx

Awww I know how you feel. I felt like crying the other night I was in so much pain. I found bouncing on my gym ball helps bubba move down a bit and gave me some relief. I can't wait for her to get out! Lol

Hi,

I have been feeling the exact same. Got stranded in Brussels last week (Eurostar) and have had a very bad cold ever since. It seems to be getting worse today and have had to take paracetemol as my head feels like it will explode.

Gaviscon is working for me but I just want to feel well again.

Awww no poor you i saw it all on the news about blidy Eurostar!! i think everyones coming down with this horrid cold!! doesnt help when you already feel pants then that makes u worse! :hugs: hunny and hope your feeling better again very soon! xxxx

Awww no poor you i saw it all on the news about blidy Eurostar!! i think everyones coming down with this horrid cold!! doesnt help when you already feel pants then that makes u worse! :hugs: hunny and hope your feeling better again very soon! xxxx

Thanks! I was just lucky I didn't get stuck on it, but it was a stressful experience.

Hope you feel better soon too :hugs:

oh god,
i am glad i found this thread. im exactly the same as all you ladies.
heartburn sux bigtime ....yuk....i have sore restless legs and cannot sleep at night.
also have a cold, feel out of breath and panicky, i cant wait till bump is here.
i feel soooooo big and uncomfy.
everytime i move i get a braxton hix.
so.......yeah.....im there with ya!!

k
xx

Awww timba :hugs:!!! i cant believe how many people have said they feel the same! makes u feel normal! i been going along feeling really sorry for myself thinking i was the only person feeling pooop but its obviously normal for our stages!! deffo think im in for the cold you all seem to be having!!

Also... does anyone else feel soo much more anxious?? it only came on the other day but im panicking about anything or everything i.e. getting cold or flu and not being able to breath more... i hate being ill and it scares me soo much more when im pregnant!

Awwww :hugs: everyone!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been really struggling to get comfy today too. And I'm exhausted, I permanently want to sleep. And I was sick about 7 times yesterday, after every single time I tried to eat so no christmas dinner for me :( xx

ETA: I am literally so exhausted I'm just sitting, reading the forum, because I don't have the energy to type back to the majority of threads xx

My baby is getting huge and I can't sleep because the heart burn is so bad it makes me want to throw up and this little boy is always under my ribs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->