So uncomfortable

SweetFramboiz

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Well its been a week now that ive been feeling crap and i wanted to know if other women felt the same.
Its mainly my bump i dont know but i get this awful sensation of being squashed up from week 26 when i told the midwife she said that my little girl was breech ..
So i though ok :shrug:But now as shes getting bigger it seems that it get worse i get back pain at the same time and just this unnfortable sensation in my chest ( fullness ) and i can almost tell how shes laying...
Plus been having bbbbbbaaaaddddd headaches for 4 days:wacko: i tied to play it hard each time and not taking anything til it goes ( thank god it went with some paracetamol) but arrrggghh i just feel crappier than my first pregnancy and well its hard , i cant be excited as i was for my son annd i feel guilty..
Anyone else in my case????:blush:

My bump is uncomfy and. I too been suffering bad headaches :cry: seeing me tomorrow going to mention it x

Yup, I have terrible back pain this time and I feel breathless from doing the tiniest things! I'm up through the night tossing and turning, peeing and taking rennies/milk for heartburn. Third tri sucks!

My LO is breech and its getting uncomfy now - she keeps trying to stretch out which means I get headbutted in the diaphragm, I can barely keep my breath at times.

However today I am so unbelievably achey and tired - which is mad considering I had the BEST nights sleep I've had in ages! Ive got 8 weeks left in work and it feels like forever away!

Same thing here today i am 30 weeks ( measuring ahead) and its juts OMG
I am born in The south of france and cant take the british summer:haha:
I feel soooo tired woke up at 8 and that nasty feeling lasted until 11:cry:
I dont know maybe because i am expecting a girl this time but all i do is moaning and hubby had enought:coffee: ( not that i care) lol
Couple that to anemia and potty training my son i am just exhausted and sometmes wonder is it normal to feel that bad i mean i thought that each pregnancies would be the same.... I am wrong

Yup, 34 weeks and everything is a struggle. It's Monday morning, and I'm upset that I have a whole week of work ahead of me. I wish I could get signed off for something ANYTHING!!! Then I could just collect STD until baby arrives. Sounds so much better:)

Im 30 and breech too and I feel exactly the same!

MW said breech is more painful so Im desperate for LO to turn!

I feel like shit too! and then I feel guilty about wishing time away until baby is here! Ugh! The rib pain and back ache and waiting is driving me up the wall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->