So upset...need advice

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun!!!

I don't want to hurt your feelings but it was probably a chemical pg. :( Sorry dear, it's super disappointing when you get all excited and tell hubby and then you get your period. :hugs: I know how awful that can feel.

Didn't know scans would show anything yet so there is hope :).
xx

I had bleeding just the same as my regular period and was still pregnant. There is still hope- the bloods will tell you. Thinking about you.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I am starting to feel better about everything and I just keep telling myself this is what was meant to be. We will see how the blood work comes out tomorrow. Thanks again! :)

good luck for sure, I was late 19 days and I started my af today, I am really sad but I guess im not completely out I need to see why I was so late.

I hope everything works out well for you! I'm sorry this ttc business is so frustrating!!
FX'd for you!!

Just got a call from the doc after several blood tests. My hcg levels have gone down each time I had blood work. So they say I had a miscarriage. I go for a follow up appointment Thursday. Thanks for all your thoughts. I pray my time will come soon. :)

Oh Hun Im so sorry to hear that. Atleast you know now all is functioning properly and you and OH can concieve. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Youre right your time will come soon.

Just called the doc...they want to see me this morning. I am getting ready to go now. I will let you know what they say. Wish me luck and pray I can keep myself together. I am an emotional mess right now.

Good Luck!!! I hope everything turns out okay and the little bean stuck

So so sorry hun :hugs: Your time will come, don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->