So upset :'(

J

Jade--x

I've gone to feed our hamster this morning and she's dead :cry: we've had her for several years she was old but she was so beautiful and tiny with a lovely temperament (she was a dwarf hamster) I know she was at the end of her life span but I'm still devastated - Is it normal to be so upset you burst into tears? I've no idea what I'm going to tell my little boy he loved her :cry:

Think I might be a little emotionally sensitive at the minute so that really wasn't what I needed :cry:

Pointless thread but I only have my kids to talk to at the minute :dohh:

Aww :hugs: Even the smallest pets hold a special place in our hearts :hugs: I'm not sure on the age of your little ones but I think if it was my eldest I'd tell her the hamster was in heaven with her Grandad and they're having a lovely time looking over us and keeping us safe :)

This is not a pointless thread! The death of a pet is very sad. Did your little hamster have a name? :hugs:

Thanks guys. She did it was Snowflake Tyler chose it (he's 3 and half now) my youngests only 13 months so is oblivious. We've never lost anyone since Tylers been born so I've never had to explain what happens so now I do I've no idea what to say :( x

Thanks guys. She did it was Snowflake Tyler chose it (he's 3 and half now) my youngests only 13 months so is oblivious. We've never lost anyone since Tylers been born so I've never had to explain what happens so now I do I've no idea what to say :( x

Aww poor little Snowflake. I'd tell Tyler that Snowflake was old, and that she had to go to heaven. She's very happy up there, but she misses you. And if he asks you how you know that, tell him you just know (Or you could always say Santa told you). xx

Thanks hun. I've just gone through a break up too so I've been trying to explain to him that he won't see my now ex again but he still keeps asking for him I feel so horrible :( I told him she's up in heaven with Mummys grandad that she misses lots too and that he's looking after her with lots of treats and I ended up tearing up and it was him loving me better saying she'll be ok :cry: ahh I love him so much xx

Oh you've got to be kidding! Just what you needed :(! Hope you get a break soon Hun. I always broke down when my pets passed, I never took it well. Hope you've started to calm down a bit, looks like life's just throwing everything at you :( walk tall, things will only get better. Did you bury Snowflake? X

Any pet is special. No matter what they are.
:hugs:

Well they say bad things come in 3s - I'm dreading my 3rd lol. I haven't buried her yet I haven't even sorted anything out I couldn't my mums coming up after my brothers football tournament to come do it and we're burying her at my mums. I know I have holidays before then but I'm just counting down the days til I'm on that plane for a break lol x

Thanks hun. I've just gone through a break up too so I've been trying to explain to him that he won't see my now ex again but he still keeps asking for him I feel so horrible :( I told him she's up in heaven with Mummys grandad that she misses lots too and that he's looking after her with lots of treats and I ended up tearing up and it was him loving me better saying she'll be ok :cry: ahh I love him so much xx

Now that is really rough. So sorry to hear that :hugs:. It's amazing how comforting even a little 3 year old can be. I have one incredibly sensitive 3 year old who cried when his friends budgie died. He saw I was upset last week about my grandmother, and he came in and wrapped his arms around my next and whispered in my ear "I love you mommy, it will be alright" and then carefully wiped away a tear from my eye. Aww. Innocent 3 year old's always know how to cheer you up. Your little fella sounds like a wonderful little boy. Chin up and stay strong, for your boys xx

Well they say bad things come in 3s - I'm dreading my 3rd lol. I haven't buried her yet I haven't even sorted anything out I couldn't my mums coming up after my brothers football tournament to come do it and we're burying her at my mums. I know I have holidays before then but I'm just counting down the days til I'm on that plane for a break lol x

I'll bet, honestly sounds like you needit. Your boys coping okay with it? Sounds like you really need a relax. Got a friend that can distract you a bit? My cat got poisoned when I was pregnant, I cried like a baby and I'm proud of it, that just shows you care x

Now that is really rough. So sorry to hear that :hugs:. It's amazing how comforting even a little 3 year old can be. I have one incredibly sensitive 3 year old who cried when his friends budgie died. He saw I was upset last week about my grandmother, and he came in and wrapped his arms around my next and whispered in my ear "I love you mommy, it will be alright" and then carefully wiped away a tear from my eye. Aww. Innocent 3 year old's always know how to cheer you up. Your little fella sounds like a wonderful little boy. Chin up and stay strong, for your boys xx

It is he's so loving think they mimic what we do as mummys when they're upset lol he's like it with his little brother aswell :) aww how is you grandmother?xx

I'll bet, honestly sounds like you needit. Your boys coping okay with it? Sounds like you really need a relax. Got a friend that can distract you a bit? My cat got poisoned when I was pregnant, I cried like a baby and I'm proud of it, that just shows you care x

They actually seem fine they're chasing each other round the room :dohh: my friends are all down in southend for a 40th party. That's horrible my nans dog got poisoned with ecstacy that some idiots threw over into her garden intentionally when I was 9 months pregnant and he was having fits we had to rush him to the vets it was horrid. He ended up being put down and when I was that emotional he wasn't even mine but I was in floods of tears he was only a baby too :/ x

Now that is really rough. So sorry to hear that :hugs:. It's amazing how comforting even a little 3 year old can be. I have one incredibly sensitive 3 year old who cried when his friends budgie died. He saw I was upset last week about my grandmother, and he came in and wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "I love you mommy, it will be alright" and then carefully wiped away a tear from my eye. Aww. Innocent 3 year old's always know how to cheer you up. Your little fella sounds like a wonderful little boy. Chin up and stay strong, for your boys xx

It is he's so loving think they mimic what we do as mummys when they're upset lol he's like it with his little brother aswell :) aww how is you grandmother?xx

Ya, they do mimic us don't they! It's cute. Bodhi's the same with his baby brother too. I wish Lockie was that way, but he's just a rogue. A lovable rogue, but he's so boisterous and isn't half as sensitive as his brother.. My grandmother was doing better but she had a bad night last night and her condition has deteriorated again. Just hoping she'll pull through now xx

Oh my god that's awful! The vets thought my cat must have had some poisoned meat put out for the amount in her system, it shut down her kidneys in 12 hours :( made
Me scared to let my other cat out. I'm very giddy right now, just bought Riley the most amazing tigger outfits from asda! Awh that's he worst time for your friends to be out f town :( least you've got your break to look forward to x

Now that is really rough. So sorry to hear that :hugs:. It's amazing how comforting even a little 3 year old can be. I have one incredibly sensitive 3 year old who cried when his friends budgie died. He saw I was upset last week about my grandmother, and he came in and wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "I love you mommy, it will be alright" and then carefully wiped away a tear from my eye. Aww. Innocent 3 year old's always know how to cheer you up. Your little fella sounds like a wonderful little boy. Chin up and stay strong, for your boys xx

Ya, they do mimic us don't they! It's cute. Bodhi's the same with his baby brother too. I wish Lockie was that way, but he's just a rogue. A lovable rogue, but he's so boisterous and isn't half as sensitive as his brother.. My grandmother was doing better but she had a bad night last night and her condition has deteriorated again. Just hoping she'll pull through now xx

They do Tyler will put his arms round Keivan and be like 'Aww are you ok darling? It's alright' and Keivans like pushing him as if to say get off me lol. Aww I'm sorry to hear that I hope she gets better hw long is it until you come over to see her?xx

They do Tyler will put his arms round Keivan and be like 'Aww are you ok darling? It's alright' and Keivans like pushing him as if to say get off me lol. Aww I'm sorry to hear that I hope she gets better hw long is it until you come over to see her?xx

Aww that is super cute! Well Indie is so young, Bo knows not to throw his arms round him yet. But he asks if he can kiss him or hold him, so we sit him on a chair and I swear he holds him better than some adults I have seen. So careful and he makes sure he supports his head properly! It's precious. Even if Indie starts crying and we go to take him back, he goes "Know I got it" and sometimes he can even calm him down! He is like the baby, baby whisperer!
I'm trying to find some flights for about a months time when baba is 6wks. It's a long trip, and I don't want him to fly any sooner. xx

All my hamsters made the pilgrimage to my nans garden when they died and are buried there with a cross on the top (only a little homemade one) and I said a prayer.

I was inly little but it helped me understand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->