So upset :'(

Aww that is super cute! Well Indie is so young, Bo knows not to throw his arms round him yet. But he asks if he can kiss him or hold him, so we sit him on a chair and I swear he holds him better than some adults I have seen. So careful and he makes sure he supports his head properly! It's precious. Even if Indie starts crying and we go to take him back, he goes "Know I got it" and sometimes he can even calm him down! He is like the baby, baby whisperer!
I'm trying to find some flights for about a months time when baba is 6wks. It's a long trip, and I don't want him to fly any sooner. xx

Aww that is cute! I love the name Indie aswell! :cloud9: Tyler wasn't interested in Keivan when he first came home, he looked at him pulled a funny face and carried on playing but the next day he wanted to hold him change him help me feed him and he's been 'looking after' him ever since. Now Keivan's toddling around Tyler's turned bossy 'No Keivan get off the tele' 'Don't do that it's naughty' 'You're on your last warning and it's the naughty step' because it's what I say to Tyler :rofl: but Keivan hasn't taken his first proper steps yet he just stands and decides to crawl and when he goes from standing to crawling Tyler thinks he's fell over and goes fussing at him to make sure he's ok and kiss it better it's so cute.
Yeah I agree I wouldn't want to fly really little either it's a long way to come. I've heard younger ones are easier to fly with than older babies and toddlers though..I can imagine why they can't wiggle off your knee and refuse to sit down :haha: xx

Aww that is super cute! Well Indie is so young, Bo knows not to throw his arms round him yet. But he asks if he can kiss him or hold him, so we sit him on a chair and I swear he holds him better than some adults I have seen. So careful and he makes sure he supports his head properly! It's precious. Even if Indie starts crying and we go to take him back, he goes "Know I got it" and sometimes he can even calm him down! He is like the baby, baby whisperer!
I'm trying to find some flights for about a months time when baba is 6wks. It's a long trip, and I don't want him to fly any sooner. xx

Aww that is cute! I love the name Indie aswell! :cloud9: Tyler wasn't interested in Keivan when he first came home, he looked at him pulled a funny face and carried on playing but the next day he wanted to hold him change him help me feed him and he's been 'looking after' him ever since. Now Keivan's toddling around Tyler's turned bossy 'No Keivan get off the tele' 'Don't do that it's naughty' 'You're on your last warning and it's the naughty step' because it's what I say to Tyler :rofl: but Keivan hasn't taken his first proper steps yet he just stands and decides to crawl and when he goes from standing to crawling Tyler thinks he's fell over and goes fussing at him to make sure he's ok and kiss it better it's so cute.
Yeah I agree I wouldn't want to fly really little either it's a long way to come. I've heard younger ones are easier to fly with than older babies and toddlers though..I can imagine why they can't wiggle off your knee and refuse to sit down :haha: xx

Aww that is incredibly cute! Bodhi gives out to Lockie all the time. Once he said ''Lachlan (he is NEVER called Lachlan) Avery M****** pick up my toys! I had them tidied and you came along and messed them all up!!" And Lockie protested that he is older than him.. yes by a matter of minutes!! But that is so sweet the way Tyler tells Keivan off and fusses over him! You should video it sometime and then play the video again at his 18th or 21st or something! Lol. And I'm going to London on Tuesday now. My Grandmother isn't expected to make it through the night so Bodhi and I are flying over. Return flights from Melbourne - Singapore - Heathrow and vice versa will cost me $5250.

Haha aww bless them! I've got a few videos of him doing it along with tantrums..singing in the bath..And lots of other embarrassing stuff he's gonna LOVE when he's older :rofl: Oh no!! I'll be praying she pulls through for you hopefully she'll prove them wrong - The price of the tickets are crazy! We looked for when we wanted to go on holiday there and the hotels were fine price wise but the flights bumped it up so much it just wasn't affordable yet with so many of us :nope: xx

Haha aww bless them! I've got a few videos of him doing it along with tantrums..singing in the bath..And lots of other embarrassing stuff he's gonna LOVE when he's older :rofl: Oh no!! I'll be praying she pulls through for you hopefully she'll prove them wrong - The price of the tickets are crazy! We looked for when we wanted to go on holiday there and the hotels were fine price wise but the flights bumped it up so much it just wasn't affordable yet with so many of us :nope: xx

Aww that's cute. I have some pretty embarrassing videos of the kids too. I have one of the twins with their cousins Charlotte and Olivia dancing to Single Ladies in their nappy's and pull ups! Priceless video. And we have videos of them running through the sprinklers in the garden, learning to surf, burying each other in the sand etc. Some embarrassing, some really precious. And I know! Flight prices are crazy! And if you get a good deal on flights, then a decent hotel is expensive! Well I suppose flying into London on the week of the Olympics is going to cost more! Usually for Nat, the twins and I to fly to London and back costs about $7000 give or take. Last time it cost $7200 via Hong Kong, and we only booked 3 1/2 weeks in advance! I've done an all-nighter out of worry. Waiting for that dreaded call about my grandmother. At least I wasn't bored.. Bodhi lost 3 teeth at 4am and OH has been sleep talking, pretty fun stuff that has cheered me up momentarily.. and I have BNB and a cougar town boxset... and some dark chocolate (And i'm meant to be trying to lose weight!)

Aww haha my LO's don't have any cousins or anything as I'm the oldest in my family so the 1st and only with children - Which best stay that way for many years to come lol so it's good that they have each other :) My brother's only 9 though so they play well together. Oh yeah! I keep totally forgetting about the olympics :dohh: they'll be making as much money as they can with the flights into and from London never though about that. I used to watch Cougar Town..Loved it. I missed a few episodes that my sky messed up and didn't record and totally got out of it though :nope:. If you're gonna have chocolate when trying to lose weight then dark is the best one to have ;) I don't like dark chocolate though so I'm stuffed haha xx

Aww haha my LO's don't have any cousins or anything as I'm the oldest in my family so the 1st and only with children - Which best stay that way for many years to come lol so it's good that they have each other :) My brother's only 9 though so they play well together. Oh yeah! I keep totally forgetting about the olympics :dohh: they'll be making as much money as they can with the flights into and from London never though about that. I used to watch Cougar Town..Loved it. I missed a few episodes that my sky messed up and didn't record and totally got out of it though :nope:. If you're gonna have chocolate when trying to lose weight then dark is the best one to have ;) I don't like dark chocolate though so I'm stuffed haha xx

Aww well the boys have 4 cousins. OH's brother Benjamin has 3 - twin girls (yep 2 sets of twins in one family) Charlie & Olly who are 4. And 2 year old Marcus. And OH's sister has a 10 year old Justin. And then we have my sister (just the 2 of us) who is TTC.. so plenty of cousins to play with! You're brother is so young! He must feel so cool being able to say he's an uncle! Cougar Town is still brilliant - Grayson has a daughter and he married Jules in the season finale. And yes, at least i'm snacking on dark chocolate which is also actually organic. Delicious! Nom nom nom! And i'm not in too much of a hurry to lose this baby weight anyway! I've lost a good bit already.. i'm not doing bad, will be doing great once I start exercising!! All i've done is breastfeed and eat healthily! Oh well! x

Aww there's a side in our family that twins run down there's 4 sets! One of the sets were both born severley autistic there mum just passed away totally unexpected aswell so I feel really awful for them bless them :( At the funeral one of them refused to leave the side of the coffin and was telling everyone to shhhhh! She's knocking she's alive mummy mummy it was heart breaking :( He's coming up for 16 aswell so it's just horrible :( He is young he was only 5 when I was pregnant with Tyler and in reception year at school and people were like 'is that your baby brother?' 'no it's my nephew' and none of them knew what a nephew was :dohh: :haha: He was my mums little shock pregnancy later on in life lol. I was gonna get the box sets and get back into it. Have you ever watched Drop Dead Diva? Don't know if you have it over there but I got totally hooked on that :) x

Aww there's a side in our family that twins run down there's 4 sets! One of the sets were both born severley autistic there mum just passed away totally unexpected aswell so I feel really awful for them bless them :( At the funeral one of them refused to leave the side of the coffin and was telling everyone to shhhhh! She's knocking she's alive mummy mummy it was heart breaking :( He's coming up for 16 aswell so it's just horrible :( He is young he was only 5 when I was pregnant with Tyler and in reception year at school and people were like 'is that your baby brother?' 'no it's my nephew' and none of them knew what a nephew was :dohh: :haha: He was my mums little shock pregnancy later on in life lol. I was gonna get the box sets and get back into it. Have you ever watched Drop Dead Diva? Don't know if you have it over there but I got totally hooked on that :) x

4 sets! Wow! When I was pregnant with Indie I was told it was very likely I could have twins again! And that is so sad about the severely autistic twins. How did the mom die do you know? That's tragic! I know someone whose dad and his wife had a baby when his daughter was 2 and his son was 3 months! He and his wife were babysittin one day and people kept asking were they twins and they got some funny looks when he said no "this is my son, this is my sister". You should get the box sets, I love Cougar town. I have seen Drop Dead Diva once or twice I think, someone I know watches it but I can't place who. I think I have seen it here too when scrolling through the channels. I don't watch a lot of TV really, mainly movies, lots of movies. I mainly watch Cougar Town, Modern Family, Touch and Revenge! xx

They thought I was having twins with Tyler and that was why I was so ill and then they thought I was ectopic so they scanned me and luckily there was only 1 healthy little heartbeat - I couldn't cope with twins having them as cousins is bad enough :haha: she got cancer and she fought it and was totally clear for nearly 2 years then she just collapsed one night at home with no apparent cause they did a post mortem and she'd had a blood clot that made its way to her heart andstopped all her blood flowing and caused a heart attack :( a friend of all of my friends (I've only ever met her once) died the same way a few months ago at 24!! Leaving her 2 year old little boy its so sad :( my best friend at schools grandad remarried when we were just about to leave school and his wife was much younger and they had a baby together - it was even weirder a 16 year old girl saying the newborn is her uncle :haha: I don't to be honest I caught it on catchup and series linked it on my sky + and then I just watch them when I have the time which isn't that often lol. The main things I really watch are home and away (love it! Lol) and law and order svu xx

They thought I was having twins with Tyler and that was why I was so ill and then they thought I was ectopic so they scanned me and luckily there was only 1 healthy little heartbeat - I couldn't cope with twins having them as cousins is bad enough :haha: she got cancer and she fought it and was totally clear for nearly 2 years then she just collapsed one night at home with no apparent cause they did a post mortem and she'd had a blood clot that made its way to her heart and stopped all her blood flowing and caused a heart attack :( a friend of all of my friends (I've only ever met her once) died the same way a few months ago at 24!! Leaving her 2 year old little boy its so sad :( my best friend at schools grandad remarried when we were just about to leave school and his wife was much younger and they had a baby together - it was even weirder a 16 year old girl saying the newborn is her uncle :haha: I don't to be honest I caught it on catchup and series linked it on my sky + and then I just watch them when I have the time which isn't that often lol. The main things I really watch are home and away (love it! Lol) and law and order svu xx

The prospect of twins is quite scary at first, then it's amazing. It's been a great experience so far! Yes the boys do kill each other, and as babies it was kind of tough, but it's not all that different from one baby, or 2 brothers of any ages! All siblings fight anyways! Oh my god that's so scary. She just died like that! Oh my gosh... One of my best friends Sam died of cancer at the age of 28, he was my first boyfriend and we were always the best of friends. He had 2 kids - a 5 year old and a 2 year old and his wife was 8 months pregnant when he died. Sam was my rock! He was only diagnosed 5 1/2 weeks before he died! He was told he had 3 months, so he thought he'd get so see his baby. Again I was in Australia at the time with 2 young babies so never got to see him. I'm godmother to one of his kids, and I talk to them all the time on skype and they always ask me questions about him when he was young.. aww. His daughter asks lots of questions about him now she's 7. I feel so bad for his family, like his baby will never know his dad. And his son who is now 4 has no memory of him whatsoever. I can't imagine being in their position.
Haha I never watched home and away because I hated the accents... now I love the accent.. my kids have aussie accents.. i'm surrounded by Australian accents! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->