SO upset!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
I just found out my husband has to work tomorrow until 7:00, an hour away. While, we have our last childbirth class that's starts at 7:00. So I guess I'll be going alone, and be the only one there without her husband. I'm so upset. Can't stop crying. Ughhhhhh I'm so pissed off as well.

I had to go to a childbirth class alone as well. Don't feel bad some women don't have an OH to go with them. There were a couple of women in my class who were alone for the whole series.

We went last week and it was 25 couples. I know I'll be the only one alone tomorrow. I'm so upset. We should be doing this together

That sucks Hun. My hubby missed a few, too. He didn't bother coming to anything for our second. I do have him coming to my first appt tomorrow though.

I'm sorry sweetie. Hope you enjoy finishing up the class, though. Do you have a friend who could come??

Can yu call the class people and ask if you guys can do class 2 with another group? They must have these weekly.

My hubby just got suddenly sent away for the army for three weeks so I would have had to go by myself to all the classes which were at night in the CBD, and we are still new to this area. Also don't have anyone else here to go with me, no family etc. I didn't feel comfortable going so I emailed and cancelled and asked if they had any spots later on. They managed to fit me in and my last class (which includes a labour ward tour) is two days before my due date. Pushing it a bit but I just couldn't go alone.

Could you try and be fit into another date? Is there someone else that can go with you? Is there anywhere else you could go for a similar class? I know some clinics around me offer child birth classes :)

No I can't go to another, it's offered by the hospital and we had to pay $200. They only offer 2 a month. The other session is full. I don't even know if I can go by myself, im already an emotional wreck. I'd probably just cry when I walked in and realized everyone's elses husband is there.

I'm sorry! I went to all the classes by myself because my husband had to work. It wasn't bad though, and I ate double snacks because we paid for him too :) :)

I did make him show up at the end to pick me up after he got off work so people knew I wasn't making him up. Not that it really mattered, but I didn't want them to feel sorry for me.

* hugs *

Well ladies, it seems my husband is going to show up for the second half of class tonight. He has to work until 7, will be able to show up around 8. I hope he makes it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->