So Upset

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I'm really broody and it's making me really upset. I want to get pregnant so bad. I had a ton of symptoms this month but my period is due in three days and it seems like it's going to show up. It makes me want to cry. :cry:

I've talked to OH about how broody I am and he just yelled at me. :cry::cry::cry: He says we can't afford it and blah blah blah. I already know all of this but I wanted someone to talk to and someone to understand me. He's obviously not the person.

I can't get this broodiness to let up even a little bit. I was doing so well with working towards my goals and spending time with my family and then suddenly it hit me. And it's just gotten worse over the past two weeks. Any one else feel like this?

Sorry for the long post, girls. I just needed to get it out.

I totally feel like this which sucks because almost everyone I know has just had a baby or expecting a baby. Even as I type this one of my best friends is in hospital having her baby boy.

Thankfully I know when were going to WTT otherwise I would go crazy.

I think its perfectly natural for you to feel like this, maybe you just caught OH at the wrong time?

:hugs:

I want another baby-- baaaadly... as well. I also want to get married. We can't afford to do either right now and it is like a knife in my chest hearing about people's engagements/wedding plans/pregnancies on my bad days.

I don't bug him too much about baby stuff.. because whenever I bring it up he says "wait til we live together for 1 year then we'll see how we're doing financially and how our jobs are"... which is fine with me because I feel like a year will go by fast.. Elyse keeps me busy.. I want to go back to college.. we're buying a house shortly.. it sucks waiting but at least I know I'm not going to wait forever because I KNOW my OH wants 2 more children.

I bug him more about getting married. He gets upset about it because he tells me he wants to and we can't afford it.. but I just need to hear that he wants it to happen sometimes?? Even though I know we can't right now.. we're not engaged and therefore have no dates etc in mind, that sucks, because it feels like the neverending wait

Thanks for the replies, ladies. :hugs: My OH finally admitted that he does want more kids, now, and that he's just trying to be sensible. It makes sense but I am just having one of those really bad nights. It's the same thing you are talking about Tasha: I just need to hear that he wants to, also.

We did move our date forward, and will start trying in about a year or so, but I wish I had a specific date. :( I'm hoping I can hold out until he gets a good job, at least. Then I can start bugging him again.

I'm trying to focus on school and the kids right now but sometimes it's hard to. On my really bad days, looking at my kids makes the broodiness worse because they're growing up so fast.

Awwww hun :hugs: We all get like this sometimes, I am TTC no1 in September, but had we not decided to tie the knot I would have been trying in 3 days :cry: It just makes me want to cry.

I am glad we are doing things properly.. but I am just so impatient.. and I can't really do anything to do with the wedding until closer to the time since I've done everything! So I'm just sat here watching baby time on home and health and sulking. OH says it will be better when I have a child but I think I will get worse :rofl:

The worst thing is, if I said I wanted to TTC now OH would be totally on the bandwagon.. the only thing thats holding me back is myself because - I need to fit in my dress! :cry: I think if OH said no it wouldn't be so goddamn tempting!!

So no hun you are not alone by far, but atleast you have your LO's to keep you occupied and glad OH has finally said he does want more, and a year seems ages, but I just think how fast this year is going and well.. its flying by :wacko:

I know how you feel had a little cry this morning over it since I got a positive ovulation test yesterday :( and my husband said earlier he wants one now and I always have to be sensible it sucks

I feel for you, I feel like it's getting worse not better, everyone said post birth I'd want more but it would wear off, it's the reverse!!! I go to bed thinking about it, dream about it and then wake up thinking about it. Grrrr it's so frustrating. On top of it all I haven't had an af for months due to breastfeeding, I got one well over a month ago and I was really happy because at least I knew I was fertile, now I haven't had one since so back to being infertile. It's silly as we really can't have another one just yet but I want one so bad. x

am so sorry to hear you feel like this, i hope you can set a ttc date soon :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->