So Very Confused!!! Not Funny.... :(

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
Well I thought I was ovulating I posted my three tests here....and it looked like it was going to get positive. Then I take one today, and it's definitely a negative.

Well my af has not came since August 16, and I have tested a bunch of times, and all negatives. I really don't want to go to the doctor and take a blood test quite yet. My husband and I are living in my parents house for a while, we just bought a three bedroom house, and our lease was up in August. The mail comes to my parents house, and I don't really want my parents knowing, that we are trying (I am the only child, and I would definitely really love to surprise them) I know my clinic sends out bills monthly, so therefore I don't want them getting the bill, and wondering whats up. That's why I have not went to the doctor yet.

I was wondering if I should try planned parenthood, and I was also wondering maybe the pregnancy tests are not working on me. I wish I knew what was going on with my body.

As far as ovulation tests, I might try the Clearblue Easy with the smiley face one...since all my ovulation tests are done this upcoming Friday. I was wondering if anyone is taking them, and wondering if they really do work??

My af's are super irregular so it's hard to know when I am conceiving and when I am not.

Sorry about venting and everything.

Baby dust to all....Stephanie

Hello- If your period is really irregular, I would recommend going online and buying a bunch of the dip ovulation test strips they are cheap- and then you can test 2x a day right after your period ends, keep testing till you get a positive dark line. Thats what I had to do. Good luck waiting on AF- it gets to where you just want her to come so you can move on to the next months try- good luck hang in there :winkwink:

id get sum from ebay hun they come in an umarked envlople so no1 can see where there from and there cheap too! gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->