so we bought a Clearblue Digital Ovulation Testing kit

LuciLu88

Reaction score
Finally decided to track my ovulation days properly. It says I should start using it on day 11 of my cycle so thats Sunday for me! Little bit nervous about using them to be honest, not sure why!!!

Anyone used these before and have any tips or success stories?? :flower:

:dust: to all!

xxx

Ok...i use them and find them the only opk i get a positive from !!

Firstly I would recommend temping if not already.

The reason being ( and i have found out the hard way)..it can cost a fortune !!

I'm only on my 2nd cycle of temping but habe found out i actually Ovulate between days 10 and 12 ( SO FAR ANYWAY!!)....if i can carried on just using opks i'd have probably missed them.

They do say afternoon pee is the best for Opk's

Hope this helps xxx

Thanks hun!
I'm going to see how I get on with the ovulation kits...like I said its my first month using them so will see how they go...they were rather expensive though!! I'm worried I may use them wrong or miss my ovulating days for some reason.

I hope they point me in the right direction! x

Hi hun, hope you get on ok with them i havent used them before just because of the cost of them - i have started to temp this month, everyone says how helpful it is to temp so i am giving it ago. I agree you should try temping, but do try that, hope you get on ok with it x

used one this month for the first time.
started on day 13 (31 day period) and nothing, 14, 15, 16, still nothing. I thought, i must ovulate really early and missed it but this morning i checked my CM and it was clear i was close to ovulating and finally got the smiley fella.
they're so expensive though that next month i'll wait until the CM is as good indication as it was today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->