So what have you bought so far:)

I've gotten a play kitchen for Hannah so far and a set of books :)

i've made a list for maddi, and kinda no what i'm getting for her, but as yet i haven't started buying, will probably start later this month :D

We have been watching sales and picking up things when we see a god bargain. So far we have a fancy set of wooden blocks that builds a knight's castle, a book and a wooden peg puzzle.
We will be away from home for both Xmas and Bday, so I'm trying to find several small things that are easy to pack and take on the plane! :)

that's what we do Sarah, buy on sale! We got Hannah's play kitchen for $20! :happydance:

I havent bought anything yet, going to start picking up little bits as i see them from now but still got my mum, dad and james birthday to buy for aswell

I've bought some stackers for Theo £6.50 i think they were
A Pokemon Puzzle Ball for Lew - he loves Pokemon big time
and going to get Handy Manny and his Tools tomorrow from the Disney Store - Theo goes wild when Handy Manny hits our TV - its so cute xx

Struggled with 3 last year, now they got everything I'm at a loss!
got 4 kids this year, so gonna be even harder x

I bought all the kids stuff in the sales:)

Ok only go 8 but currently in the process of getting them a DVD each:)

Kierans

https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/DSCF6645.jpg
There's the 2 whizkids packs to go with this which he got last year :)
https://www.amazon.com/VTech-Whiz-Kid-Learning-System/dp/B000NOXH1C

They were reduced to a pound each from£18:smug: Then there's a lion king talking book =£2
Then the disney book woth interactive remote which is games and stuff which connects to the TV =£3

Then Paige's
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/DSCF6646.jpg

The little mermaid talking book =£2
The fairy dress up outfit wich was £1.99 from home bargains, then the new music player which was free with a vaubedet order this time last year!! lol Fed up of it sitting in the box lol
And then the 25th anniversary carebear with the first ever episode on DVD

Got a few ideas of what else i want just need to look out for the bargains this year:)

So 8 pressies total cost £17:happydance:

wow amazed you've done quite abit:) Will go and have a nosy at my bits in a min because i have forgotton:dohh:

I also have Paige's birthday but i'm lucky because hers is just after, so sale shopping it is :winkwink: I've already put aside £100 because i will have paid my council tax in dec so will have january's to get her stuff:)

I have to be lol otherwise id have no money at xmas... its kinda stupid though because we buy them far to much.... :dohh: and even though i know i buy to much i still do it every year lol....x

so far ive got

archie:
elc garage and 11 magnetic cars (perfect cond from ebay less than half the price of the shop
elc my first workbench(again less than half price from ebay)
chicco little driver(home bargains)
a butterfly from sainsburys which teaches clours and numbers
a wooden pull along with shape sorter
wooden blocks that make a train and one that makes a truck

the other 3
i get them pretty much the same as theyre all around the same age
footie boots
rugby tops
psp
outfit
puzzles
one of them has a remote control spider and one a projector thing which teaches about space and under the ocean

all of this was bought during the sales
ive not even got my park vouchers yet and im nearly done

Got my first 2 presents today I want to buy baby all the set of these toys from v-tech there all pink and you can get a phone, a pop up ball etc I was in a toy shop called smyths and wanted to get one of them it was £8 but I thought no il leave it went into asda it was in clearance for a £5 along with a musical book thing out the set for £12 (was £16 in the over shop and £13 in mothercare) So I got that too.
pink phone.jpg Thats the pink phone i got today you might reconise the rest of the set, let me know if you see them on sale elsewhere please :) some of them are from 6mnths and 9mtnhs so im just going to get the 3mnth ones for xmas.

Im so pleased with myself for taking the plung and getting them today :happydance:

Got my first 2 presents today I want to buy baby all the set of these toys from v-tech there all pink and you can get a phone, a pop up ball etc I was in a toy shop called smyths and wanted to get one of them it was £8 but I thought no il leave it went into asda it was in clearance for a £5 along with a musical book thing out the set for £12 (was £16 in the over shop and £13 in mothercare) So I got that too.
View attachment 34223 Thats the pink phone i got today you might reconise the rest of the set, let me know if you see them on sale elsewhere please :) some of them are from 6mnths and 9mtnhs so im just going to get the 3mnth ones for xmas.

Im so pleased with myself for taking the plung and getting them today :happydance:

Paige has that phone, she also has the vtech pink mirror which is her fave:) Mite be worth getting a few older bits as LO will be 6months before you know it :)

My hubby has had his christmas pressie already lmao Im going to get him some more bits so he has something to unwrap xmas day his children are getting £50 each atm in vouchers I might get them more yet I dunno xxxx

Erm nothing EEK ..well i say nothing ... i've agreed to buy my brothers nintendo wii & 3 games to give to josh for xmas so i've got that but nothing else :(

I hav got 2 candle holders so far for my sister.

We won't be spending much this year, as hubby has just been laid off. :(

For Katie: a dolly
kissing twins
stickle bricks
a little people car with person
a keyboard
a dora doll
playfood
supermarket till

Joe: train table (reduced from £100 to £60 odd)
a keyboard
trains
a thomas cube game
art stuff

Cara : 'frustration' game
'connect 4' game
Pink wooden doll house
art stuff
puppy in my pocket gift set
bratz dolls
lava lamp

Gemma: tracksuit & vest
lava lamp

Mum: a little 'mum' ornament

:D

I've just got the "lynx gift sets" and really special ones (ones for special people) to buy now. Started in January

So far iv bought my little man his first train set :cloud9: xx

ive bought one pressie and thts for sil she is a mad sponge bob fan and i got her a sticker book lol (she 17 lmao but i know she will love it) saw it for 99p in the works

xmas shopping will commence after oh bday on sat yippeee

and oh has booked off two days from work at beggining of october which is wen we are xmas shopping!!! its on the calender and everything lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->